438 : Wen Yi's Sacrifice

Start from the beginning

His eyes were red, and he looked at her in embarrassment and sadness.

Wen Yi was taken aback by him, but also a little at a loss.

"Leng, Young Master Leng, don't be like this..." she said naively, "Don't be like this, I am very grateful for your maintenance, in fact, we are not familiar with..."

"Unfamiliar?" Leng Yi snorted, "Wen Yi, don't pretend to be stupid! When I was young, you came to Tianshu Palace with the Wen clan. At that time, the child you carried back from the graveyard was me. ."

Wen Yi: "!!!"

It took a long time for Wen Yi to react and looked at him in surprise, "Are you that kid?"

Leng Yi clasped her arm tightly, "You have forgotten many things, but I have not forgotten it! I have been cultivating hard for so many years, just to be able to walk side by side with you... I think you are very clear, every time I leave customs, I will go to you..."

"Aren't you looking for Wen Qing?" Wen Yi blurted out.

Leng Yi: "..."

Leng Zuo Lengyou, who was guarding the side, finally couldn't help it, "Miss Wen, our young master is looking for you. It was the warmth who entangled himself, making the world think that our young master was looking for her."

Wen Yi fell silent again.

She was a little embarrassed. It was really not her illusion. Every time Leng Yi went to Wen's, he really went to her. She thought he was a cold-hearted young man at the time. Seeing her slowly practicing, she kindly pointed her.

But soon, she returned to calm, and said to Leng Yi: "Master Leng, thank you for your love."

Leng Yi was silent, holding her hand tightly.

Surrounded by a fierce battle, a steady stream of monsters crawled out of the pit, and the black evil aura was surging in the pit, as if to swallow all things in the world, the four ghost sages supported it bitterly.

However, no one urged them.

The ghost emperor silently created a safe space for them.

Wen Yi didn't ignore the tragic surroundings. There were continuous ghost repairs or human repairs dying under the monsters, and the evil spirit was about to break through the obstacles of the ghosts.

Time can't wait.

She suddenly smiled at Leng Yi and said, "Leng Yi, thank you, I am very happy to meet you."

This time, she finally broke free of Leng Yi's hand, and avoided him at a very fast speed. With a flick of her figure, she had already jumped toward the black misty pit.

Her speed is very fast, and the person who was too weak to be supported by others at this time is so fast that even Leng Yi, whose cultivation base is approaching the Yuanhuang Realm, can't hold back.

"Wen Yi--"

Leng Yi ran towards her frantically.

When she jumped into the deep pit, those turbulent black evil auras were about to pounce on her, and the blue feather crossing the sky under the light dropped a golden light, covering her, and at the same time blocking those black evil auras.

Golden light fell on her, and her body gradually became transparent in all eyes, with a bang turned into a little bit of aura.

All this happened in an instant, without even giving the world a chance to react.

In the aura, a drop of blood containing golden divinity appeared, exuding an incomparably seductive breath, as if the whole world was shaken by it, and all the creatures were dazzled by it, and the monsters who originally pounced on the cultivator stagnated.  And then turned around without hesitation, jumped towards the pit, wanting to catch the drop of divine blood.