433 : Wen Mao Mao

Start from the beginning

Wen Qiao also looked dumbfounded.

Only Ning Yuzhou didn't know, so he couldn't help asking: "What's the matter?"

Wen Qiao stared at Little Phoenix, swallowed secretly, and whispered: "Husband, maybe it broke the shell in the wrong way. It treats us as parents. It just called me mother and daddy at you... "

"..."

Ning Yuzhou was also silent immediately.

Although they awakened their blood, they couldn't give birth to a phoenix anyway. Does this little phoenix have cognitive impairment? It stands to reason that even a newly born sacred beast will not mistake its parents. After all, the auras of a human being and a sacred beast are not the same, not to mention that the sacred beast has a natural recognition and perception of the blood of relatives, not because of its young age and it admit it.

"Husband, did the Red Lotus Karma Fire burn it stupid?" Wen Qiao guessed, suddenly worried.

She just said that looking at the unreliable appearance of the little unicorn and the meteor dragon, there will be serious consequences as expected. Little Phoenix did break the shell smoothly, but he developed cognitive impairment and even recognized his parents indiscriminately.

Ning Yuzhou thought for a while, and said, "This is also possible."

They looked at the yellow and fluffy little phoenix in front of them, and the little phoenix's head turned to look at them, and then decisively chirped at Wen Qiao.

Hearing its chirp, Wen Qiao felt a little tired.

Little Phoenix said: Mother, I'm hungry.

Wen Qiao, who has only been a sister to a beast but a mother, said with a face: "Husband, he said he is hungry, what should he eat?"

Da Maoqi took out it and saved it to give Wen Qiao's fairy honey.

Ning Yuzhou said: "Phoenix's eggshell contains the nutrients that the little phoenix needs. Give it the eggshell first to replenish its brain."

Wen Qiao glanced at him, so her husband also thought that because of the red lotus industry fire, did the little phoenix burn his brain? This explanation seems to be fine.

So Wen Qiao took out the eggshell that had just been put away, and as soon as he handed it over, she saw the little phoenix pounce fiercely, opened his delicate mouth, and took a sharp peck.

It doesn't matter that it was just born, but it already has the powerful physique of a beast, and its beak's pecking ability is very powerful.

Seeing it ate happily, Wen Qiao simply put all the eggshells in front of it, and the two beasts looked at the little phoenix holding their eggshells and pecked happily.

Until after a whole eggshell was eaten, the little phoenix rolled over to Wen Qiao and the others with a shy belly.

"Tweet~"

Little Phoenix moved into Wen Qiao's arms forcibly, his eyelids drooping.

Eat and drink enough, obviously want to sleep.

Wen Qiao thought for a while and stuffed it into Ning Yuzhou's arms.

Little Phoenix opened his eyes slightly, smelled the scent on his body, discovered that it was his "father", and continued to sleep peacefully.

Ning Yuzhou: "..."

Those beasts were always afraid of themselves, the first time there was a beast that was not afraid, and they trusted him as a father... Ning Yuzhou's mood was inexplicably complicated.