431 : Phoenix Egg

Start from the beginning

Her husband is indeed a very good person.

Wen Qiao quickly became happy, and she said, "Then let's go over and take a look."

Ning Yuzhou responded softly.

The two approached towards the place where the Red Lotus Karma Fire was.

With each step, Ning Yuzhou endured the pain of being burnt and burned, and the pain was so unconscious. But the corners of his lips still had an extremely gentle smile, and his eyebrows were soft and gentle.

When she looked over, he would smile with a gentle and encouraging smile.

Finally, they came to the place where the Red Lotus Karma Fire was.

From a distance, I saw the flames that grew silently in the dark, the dark blue mixed with the color of the monster, spread all the way, and gradually condensed a lotus-shaped flame in mid-air.

From a distance, it seemed to be an enchanting flame lotus blooming in flames.

Looking at the monster flame lotus blooming in the gloomy flame, Wen Qiao exhaled slowly and praised sincerely: "It's so beautiful! Husband, isn't it?"

Ning Yuzhou answered gently.

The two didn't venture in. Since the Red Lotus Karma Fire had already given birth to spiritual wisdom, if it rushed closer, it would be treated as an enemy and attacked directly. If you want to send the Phoenix Egg over, you have to think of a way.

Just as they were thinking about countermeasures, suddenly a terrifying and violent and evil aura approached, which made people horrified.

Ning Yuzhou took Wen Qiao and disappeared in place.

The moment the two disappeared, a group of black evil things madly rolled over. It stopped at the place where the two disappeared, and quickly continued to move forward, breaking into the space where the red lotus karma fire was.

The quiet blue flame boiled, and the crimson flame mixed in the blue rushed towards the black evil thing that madly rolled up, and the two began to wrestle each other. The mysterious flames faced the black and evil things, and the two began a war of attrition.

Soon after, the meteor dragon and the little unicorn with its tail finally arrived.

Seeing this scene, the meteor dragon roared and spewed a breath of death with the breath of the dragon, resisting the pain of being burnt by the red lotus industry fire, and even biting the black evil thing with its mouth open.

Under the attack of the red lotus karma fire and the meteor dragon, the black evil thing let out a silent howl.

**

In the space, Ning Yuzhou looked at the scene outside with a solemn expression on his face.

Wen Qiao asked, "Husband, how is it outside? Is there some powerful guy?" She felt a little worried when she thought of the ferocious aura that was coming.

Sure enough, this place is very dangerous.

Ning Yuzhou slowly shook his head with a serious expression, "I don't know either."

The two of them hid in the space, observing the situation outside from time to time-naturally Ning Yuzhou observed, and Wen Qiao squatted aside and waited for him to report. Only the master of the space had the right to check the situation outside.

Da Maoqiu ran over happily, rubbed Wen Qiao abruptly, whispering, that sister Wen hadn't entered the space to accompany her for a long time.

Wen Qiao was trapped in the fur of the big hair ball and rubbed its fur. "I've been a little busy lately. I will let you come out when I leave the Immortal Sea."