429 : Meet Tianshu Palace

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Ning Yuzhou stretched out his hand to wipe the blood stains on his face, still in an unhurried manner, and said gently: "The dragon's cage will be broken, it should be related to this one. It will come ashore and attack it every once in a while. The barrier is weakening and will eventually disappear."

Little Qilin screamed, and asked suspiciously: "Long Yi, why are you attacking the dragon cage set by the dragon clan?"

"How do I know?" Meteoron replied without a good voice, "I am not conscious."

Although it said so, it faintly understood why it was so.

Even if he fell, lost his mind, and lived in this disgusting way, the pride of the dragon clan still made it unbearable to be trapped in the Red Bone River, like a walking dead. Therefore, it instinctively wants to leave the prison set by the dragon clan and get rid of the shackles.

After listening to Xiao Qilin, he didn't worry about this problem anymore, and continued to look at Ning Yuzhou.

Meteoron also looked at Ning Yuzhou, alert, and suddenly discovered that although this human race was weak, it was still not to be underestimated. He guessed the matter in a few words. It was obviously just a flesh, mortal human race, but gave it a kind of human race. A very dangerous premonition.

Ning Yuzhou smiled slightly and said: "We are here today, not to discuss this matter with you, but to ask you, why did you choose to come to the immortal sea after you came to the nether land? This immortal sea, is there is something we don't know?"

Meteoron looked at him silently.

The rain didn't know when to stop, and the wind blew across the lake, bringing an extremely cold breath.

Ning Yuzhou sighed softly, "Is it related to the red rain in Hongyan Forest?"

The meteorite's figure shook, and the twin dragons stared wide and locked him tightly.

Seeing that it couldn’t control its temper, Little Qilin jumped over and opened his mouth to grab the hair on its dragon’s tail. “Long Yi, don’t be angry. Brother Ning is a good man. He is very good. I will rely on them in the future. They are helping to find me the body."

The meteoric dragon's temper was vigorously suppressed, and two strands of dragon breath came out from his nose, like a huge wind, almost blowing away the heavenly umbrella before he could put it away.

Wen Qiao and Ning Yuzhou had already seen that Meteorite had scruples about Little Qilin.

The four spirits are both divine beasts, and it is said that they have a good relationship. Now that the meteor dragon restrains his temper for the little unicorn, one can also see the relationship between the four spirits.

Seeing the meteorite dragon calm down, Xiao Qilin urged him: "Long Yi, you haven't answered Brother Ning's words yet."

Long Yi was silent.

At this moment, a powerful and violent aura suddenly appeared on Mochizuki Island.

In an instant, all the creatures on Mochizuki Island subconsciously looked in the direction of that breath.

Before Wen Qiao could react, she saw the meteor dragon uttering a dragon chant, soaring into the air and flying towards the distance.

"Wait for me!" Little Qilin grabbed the Meteorite's tail, and did not forget to call to Wen Qiao and the others, "Brother Ning, Sister Wen, you are coming to Long Yi."

Meteorite: "..."

Wen Qiao took a look, and didn't ran directly to the Meteorite as Xiao Qilin said, nor did she rush to chase after him.