Chapter 73

did you miss me?

did you miss me?

i recommend re-reading the last few chapters just to refresh your minds about what's going on. i know it's been too long and i'm sorry, however the explanation will be in the a/n at the end of the chapter with a trigger warning.

votes and comments are very much appreciated. let me know your thoughts throughout the chapter. thank you for sticking around.

~***~

BREAKING NEWS - Formula 1 'it' couple call it quits amid rumours of infidelity

Article by Anonymous, Published in Association with MotionNews

Surprise, surprise, this little 'A' of the media world has yet another fascinating and, quite frankly, heartbreaking development for the other 'A', better known nowadays as Alyssa Archer after revealing her identity to the world late last year. Despite keeping her identity as a Formula 1 driver hidden, Archer certainly wasn't hidden around the paddock - how can you be when you start sleeping your way through the grid? Her relationships with the drivers never got the attention it deserved at the time, probably because all but one was short lived.

The Mercedes driver first made her relationship with fellow Formula 1 driver and rival, Max Verstappen, public after they shared a kiss in the rain ahead of the German Grand Prix - you don't need to be lactose intolerant for that cheesy moment to make you sick to the stomach, yuck! This isn't the first time they have been a couple, though, with sources claiming the two were in an 'on-again off-again' relationship for the majority of the 2020 season, and then rekindled that spark shortly before Archer's 20th birthday in secret. She really likes her secrets, huh? Well, we know she didn't like this one.

This time the secret isn't hers. Max Verstappen was recently caught locking lips at a lavish Monaco party with a spicy brunette. A lot of you may be wondering who that brunette was, and you needn't wait any further. It wasn't very hard to track the young woman down and get a statement: "Yeah, we made out a little. He was pissed at his girlfriend or something, I don't really know nor do I really care. I only found out when you contacted me who he was so it's not like I can take any blame for this." So you heard it here first - Max Verstappen threw away his relationship for a stranger. Who can blame him? Makes you wonder how bad it must've been to even get to that level...

It appeared as if Archer found out about this interaction before we could get the details out to you. This isn't a bad thing; we can now share the conclusion I'm sure you've been desperate to hear. After a flight back to Geneva, where Archer currently resides during her time away from the track, she and Verstappen were spotted having a very heated discussion exiting the terminal. Whilst the topic of the argument is up for speculation, it mustn't have been pleasant as the two were seen leaving the airport in separate cars and haven't been seen together since! That's one way to escape from a relationship, Max Verstappen. Don't expect to see the two of them together in a few days time when the Formula 1 community head to Belgium.