Her lips turn upwards as she lifts her thumb to caress my cheek. "You declare those words like a thousand times today, Taehyung. Well, not that I'm complaining, I mean, it's really endearing and cute to hear you say it but I'm just worried that you might have something on you—"

I simply cut off her rambling by closing our distance and meshing my lips against hers. A noise of surprise rises from the back of her throat, telling me that she's in fact perplexed upon my actions.

Before I let myself fall deeper, I pull apart with heavy breaths, her lips still lingering on mine.

"I just wanted to express how much I love you. We've been busy these days due to the latest project but now that we're having a day off, I just wanted to bathe and shower you with love," I confess, feeling the fuzzy and warm feeling inside my chest as my heart skips a beat.

She stares at me with wide but loving eyes, her mouth parted. "I-I'm still not used with the fact that.. you love me. It feels surreal because you're so perfect to be true,"

"Do you love me?"

"Of course, I do!" she admits confidently.

"Is that so?" I raise an eyebrow in a challenge before a smirk appears on my lips. "Show me then,"

She furrows an eyebrow, catching up with my playful remark before she punches my chest gently. "Naughty,"

"What were you thinking about, hmm?" I tease as I bite my lower lip, licking it softly. "But I wouldn't disagree if that's what you're thinking. We could do it all n—"

Her eyes widen as she lets out a breathy gasp. "Oh my God, shut up,"

I start to laugh uncontrollably when she nuzzles her face into her hands in embarrassment. Bringing her closer, my hands roam down her arms and intertwine our fingers together.

"You're seriously so adorable. Do you want to be responsible of my heart attack because of you?" I place a hand on my chest dramatically and she looks at me with a ridiculous smile.

"You should look at yourself in the mirror. You're literally the cutest!"

"Mhm, debatable," I press open mouth kisses on her neck and her body reacts naturally, straddling my waist. "You're the most adorable. More than any puppies and baby koalas,"

Her expression contorts with adoration and desire as her arms winding around my neck, laughing as her eyes twinkled. "Whatever you say, handsome," she chastises and pulls my neck closer to connect our lips.

With the feeling of her soft lips on mine, I grow desperate and deepen our kiss. My tongue gradually traces her bottom lip, asking for an entrance as my fingers dug towards the hem of her sweatshirt and she groans, raking her fingers into my hair before she stops shortly, gripping my forearm.

Catching my breath, I meet her eyes, cheeks red and flushed. "What's wrong?"

She bites her lower lip slowly while staring at me with unreadable eyes. "I think I'm ready,"

"...Ready, for what?"

She sighs before intertwining our fingers together. "To have a baby with you,"