421 : Liquid medicine

Mulai dari awal

A disciple from Tianshu Palace pushed in.

"Young Master, the ghost repair of the Holy Ghost Temple said, it is estimated that we will be able to get on the island after another half a month, so that you can get ready."

Leng Yi looked at the Tianshu Palace disciple who followed him, and suddenly asked, "Leng Zuo, you said Miss Wen...how is it now?"

Leng Zuo looked at him, feeling a little embarrassed, but had to bite the bullet and say: "Young Master, when Miss Wen opened the space tunnel, she was exhausted and her life was overdrawn. Based on her situation, I guess..."

I'm afraid it's not alive anymore.

"No, she's still alive now!" Leng Yi said affirmatively, looking up at the gray sea outside the window, as if talking to herself, "I want to hurry up, at least give her a chance..."

Leng Zuo didn't speak, feeling somewhat sad.

They all knew Wen Yi's situation, and when they decided to enter the Red Rock Forest, they were destined to go nowhere.

At the beginning, Wen's most favored person was not Wen Yi, but Wen's little princess-Wen Qing. Wen Yi was originally just an extremely ordinary disciple of Wen's. She suddenly awakened the power of Wen's bloodline before Wen's value.

And the consequence that is valued is to inherit Wen's fate, to enter the Red Rock Forest, and make sacrifices to open the space tunnel leading to the netherworld.

When the news that Wen decided to let Wen Yi enter the Red Rock Forest reached the Tianshu Palace, their Young Palace Master did not hesitate to ask for orders to follow in. At that time, the old palace lord was very angry, and finally agreed to him.

Tianshu Palace also has its own responsibilities and missions, even as the Young Palace Master, one cannot be willful.

Leng Yi is a successful heir. He understands what he should and cannot do, so he has no willfulness. He just decided to enter the Red Rock Forest with Wen Yi and to the Netherworld together.

He also didn't think about retreating all over his body, all he asked for was to fight for Wen Yi's chance.

Unfortunately……

At this time, another Tianshu Palace disciple came in, "Young Master, there is a situation outside."

Leng Zuo looked over and saw that it was Leng You, and asked, "Could it be that the group of ghost repairers has made any moths?"

It's not that they have opinions on Ghost Cultivation, but what they have seen and heard in these days when they came to the Nether Realm. Many practices of Ghost Cultivation make them unbelievable. The cultivation of these people seems to have become the existence of the ghost cultivators as a private property to prove their status, which is extremely disadvantageous to the current situation of the cultivator.

We must know that when the three realms were interoperable, how could Gui Xiu have the courage?

If it's someone who is more grumpy, just get a pile of thunder talisman and smash it to see if Gui Xiu still has the courage.

Leng You said: "The alchemist of ghost cultivation found a liquid medicine that can harm undead creatures. It was used by ghost cultivation last night, and the effect was very good. Young master, should we also get some of that liquid medicine?"

Leng Yi was a little surprised, "Do you know which power the alchemist belongs to?"

"I heard that it is the alchemist of the Ji family."

"Go get some back, let's study it."

Later, Leng You brought the medicinal solution he had obtained and handed it to Leng Yi.