421 : Liquid medicine

Start from the beginning

Ning Yuzhou thought for a moment, and said, "The evil demon may indeed come from the demon world. Of course, it may also be a hidden place left behind in the human repair continent during the ancient war...In short, there are many possibilities."

According to the data stored by the Chixiao Sect, the evil demon sealed in the Sealed Demon Secret Realm suddenly appeared on the Saint Martial Continent, and no one knew its origin. This can also evolve countless possibilities. Even if Ning Yuzhou's thinking is quick, it is not easy to speculate without any clues.

This made Ning Jichen and Wen Tutu suddenly worry about the Shengwu Continent.

I originally thought that the Feixing Continent, Pleiades Continent, and Hongsen Continent were unlucky. The crisis of destruction was imminent. Suddenly, it was discovered that the Saint Martial Continent was not doing too much. It just didn't know when it would erupt, and it was still safe for the time being.

Although it was somewhat disappointing to know that Ghost Saint hadn't been able to open the passage between the two realms, he probably didn't hold any hope before, and it was nothing. Everyone's eyes continued to focus on the sea outside the ship.

Ji Chengsi came over and told them, "May have to stay here for a while, until those ghost emperors drive away the undead creatures surrounding the island."

Wen Tutu tilted his head and asked: "How many ghost emperors have come this time?"

"I don't know, maybe there are more than a dozen."

A dozen is not a small number, but in the face of the undead in the huge undead sea, it is still a bit less.

At this moment, Wen Qiao and the others doubted whether this group of ghost emperors could really get things done?

Like those other forces who came earlier, it is said that they rushed over when they discovered that the place where the meteor dragon was located is Mochizuki Island, and they have been waiting here for quite a while.

"Our Ji family also intends to wait here." Ji Chengsi said, "It will depend on the situation at that time."

This can only be done. After all, there is no way to land on the island, and he is unwilling to give up this opportunity. There is no other way besides waiting.

When night fell, the undead appeared again.

Probably because of the large number of ghost cloud ships gathered in this sea area, the number of ghost repairs is even more numerous. The ghost repairs of the ghost king level are united, even if the number of undead creatures is large, the ghost repairs are still relatively easy to deal with.

At least it's much easier than the way back.

Wen Qiao didn't go there to help guard the ship anymore, they were nestled in the cabin, checking the situation outside from time to time.

In the next room, Wen Yi, who was sleeping, suddenly woke up.

She slowly sat up and took out the Tianshuling from her sleeve. Tianshuling had turned from jade white to blue, glowing with slight heat, as if to remind her master something.

She stroked Tianshuling lightly, her expression calm.

***

On a five-story ghost cloud ship not far from Mochizuki Island, Leng Yi took out the Tianshu Order from his sleeve.

When he saw the blue color overflowing from the Tianshu Ling, his expression became extremely complicated, with joy, worry, helplessness, and determination... In the end, all kinds of emotions were converged in those cold eyes. A piece of ice is left.