"Don't get too happy, Deuce. We're not out of the woods yet." I said as he nodded.

🔹

"How do you like that?! We were perfect!" I don't think so.....well, it's not me who judge.

"Is that all? Then, go on and leave." Well damn, okay.

"What? No feedback or anything?"

I sigh. "I say we just leave and let them judge." I pull Ace's collar out of the room as Deuce and Grim follow suit.

🔹

"Having such amateurs as a part of this competition is out of the question." I'll stop listening then, I rather stare at the sky than hear the announcement Vil is saying.

"We will contact only those who passed, so please look forward to it!"
Tomorrow, huh....I hope it isn't me.

But, Grim...

🔹

[NRC - hallway]

3rd P. O. V

Quiinn stare at the long hallway she and her friends walking down on, ignoring their conversation as it doesn't interest her in the slightest

Quiinn stare at the long hallway she and her friends walking down on, ignoring their conversation as it doesn't interest her in the slightest. Her mood are slightly off after Y/N's disappearance.

Suddenly and arrow past them and she caught before it can get to the wall.

"Wha—?! An arrow?! A-are they trying to kill us just because we failed…?!" Quiinn question the logic. "Not likely. There's a letter attached to it."

"What did you say?! Is that a threat?!"

"Don't throw hands just yet, Deuce. Ace, read it aloud."

Quiinn hand the letter to the Childe-wannabe and inspect the arrow shot by god knows who.

"“Thank you very much for participating in the Vocal & Dance Championship auditions. After a little bit more impartial decisions, we are happy to inform you that Ace Trappola and Deuce Spade have successfully passed the auditions. If possible, please come and visit us at Pomefiore’s ballroom after class.”
Eh…?" Ace share a glance between him and his friends.

"We passed……?"

"WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!"

"Don't fucking shout, bitch." Quiinn says with her hands covering her ears.