417 : Researching the Undead Monsters

Start from the beginning

Wen Yi looked at her blankly and was silent.

Xu Shi realized that her time was short, Wen Qiao patted her hand very gently, and her voice became very kind, "Going hard to live, it's better to die than to live! What's more, you haven't been said goodbye Cold Yi, right?"

Encouraging her, Wen Qiao just left.

When she returned to the cabin, Ning Jichen looked over.

"Sister, is she really going to die?" Wen Tutu asked.

Wen Qiao nodded, "It depends on the situation. The spirit pill can only try to delay her for a while, but it cannot change her ending."

After listening, Ning Jichen and Wen Tutu couldn't help being silent.

This was the first time they met someone who couldn't save even Ning Yuzhou. Although they didn't have much affection with Wen Yi, they went together for a while, and even knew why she was like this. They wanted her to survive, no matter what the future. As long as she can achieve what she can do, what price she pays, as long as she lives, there are unlimited possibilities.

Most practitioners are accustomed to life and death, but most of the time, they still respect life.

"Look at it, it's her choice." The teacher patted the rabbit's head lifelessly, and his expression was calm, even with a slight smile, which made people feel a little careless.

Wen Tutu slapped his hand unhappily, "I'm not worried about her."

To prove that he was not worried, he carried the undead creature and sent it to Ning Yuzhou for research.

Shi Wuming smiled, turned around and saw Wen Qiao staring at him, and smiled: "Sister Aqiao, what are you looking at me doing like this?"

Wen Qiao said slowly: "I'm thinking, I don't know if those undead creatures bite you, will they break their teeth."

"??!!!!!!"

Shi Wuming looked at her with a frightened expression on his face, horrified, "Sister Aqiao, quickly dispel such terrible thoughts. Those undead creatures are so ugly, what if they bite and become ugly? I though is not a peerless handsome man, but at any rate my appearance is not bad, and I hasn't married a wife yet. How can you bear my heart to become an ugly man?"

Wen Tutu sneered, "It's not certain whether these undead monsters can bite you, don't worry at all."

Master Wuming suddenly quarreled with him reluctantly.

Seeing this person and a beast busy arguing, Wen Qiao stepped forward and held down the struggling undead monster to facilitate Ning Yuzhou's research.

Ning Yuzhou collected its blood, flesh, etc., packed it in a clean container, and then took out a lot of elixir, elixir, and elixir, and checked the results while experimenting.

If this kind of rigorous research were to be seen by those ghost cultivators, it would be pale again.

Ning Jichen stared at his son's movements with a serious face. It may be from the same line. He didn't think this situation was terrible. On the contrary, he was full of research spirit. If he had limited abilities, he might have to start researching.

Little Qilin squatted aside, interjecting a few words from time to time.

"Brother Ning, I can feel that there is a peculiar power in the undead sea. Undead creatures are bound by this peculiar force and cannot escape from life and death. They can only exist as such undead monsters."

Although the little unicorn has only the primordial spirit left, it is a sacred beast. The primordial spirit is powerful and can naturally be detected at the first time.