416 : Undead Monsters

Start from the beginning

After understanding this, several people from Wen Qiao stepped forward to help.

They summoned the wishful ring, the wishful ring quickly enlarged, and then used the wishful ring as a sword to shoot down the undead monsters that climbed up.

Wen Qiao's strength was so strong that she waved the Ruyi ring into the wind. One of the rings smashed down. The undead monster that had just climbed up like dumplings fell back into the dark sea like a dumpling.

Others did not give in too much.

The Ji disciples on the ship looked at them distractedly, and saw that they were only holding an earth-level wishful ring and using it as a sword, smashing the undead monster back into the sea, and the corners of their mouths twitched.

The seven wishful rings, how much do you prefer the wishful rings?

Although they felt that their weapons were too shabby, as long as they were useful, they didn't have to worry about anything. After discovering that they could hold this side, the surrounding Ji's disciples went to other places with many undead creatures to guard them.

After smashing for a while, Wen Qiao suddenly changed from smashing to catching.

Her hands were like lightning, and instantly grabbed the slender tail of an undead monster. The cold touch shook all the way from the hand to the bone meridians, giving her the illusion of losing control of her hand in an instant. However, the fact is that she still held on tightly and did not let go. When the undead monster twisted around and wanted to bite her, she turned her hand and put its body in the wishful ring like a twist. Twisted on the ring.

The body of the undead is extremely flexible, and it can be twisted into noodles.

After a while, the undead monster with a slippery body was tied to the wishful ring, and its open mouth happened to be stuck on the hard ring handle, unable to break away.

Everyone's scalp exploded when they saw this scene.

The teacher shivered and said, "Ah, sister Aqiao, what are you doing?"

Ji Chengsi, who ran over after hearing the sound, saw this sturdy scene, followed by a long-winded feeling, and suddenly had an illusion. Perhaps those people who Wen Qiao said before were able to catch ghosts and cultivate into a ghost. Maybe she knows it too.

I shivered again, and suddenly felt that the immortal sea at night was so cold.

Wen Qiao turned her head and looked over, "I just want to try if I can kill them."

Under the light, her appearance looked ethereal and beautiful, innocent and pure, in stark contrast to the ugly monster she was carrying, especially after seeing the monster trying to break free but was restrained by her with great care. All the people and ghosts who saw it shuddered.

The ghost cultivators present all thought: So they can still be caught directly? Hasn't her hand been frozen? And why did she catch such an ugly thing?

"Haha, sister Aqiao really has research spirit, then you can do it." Shi Wuming smiled, moved aside, and continued to fiercely shoot down the undead monsters that climbed up.

Ji Chengsi struggled, feeling that he should not be needed here, and withdrew carefully.

Only Wen Tutu's complexion remained unchanged, guarding Wen Qiao's side, helping to shoot down the undead monsters that came, and letting her concentrate on researching.

Wen Qiao put on the gloves—the gloves were bought in Xuanyin City, and after wearing them, they can prevent the invasion of Yin Qi.

I wore gloves to catch the undead monster, and found that it did not feel that cold and bone-eroding. Although it was still uncomfortable, it was better than direct contact.