"Sister, is it only you? Where is Uncle Ning? And Brother Shi, he separated from us in the space tunnel. With his unlucky physique, it must be very bad to fall into the Nether Realm."

Hearing this, Wen Qiao couldn't help but laugh.

It was probably the first time they met, Shi Wuming was naked at Gushan-calling for help was so impressive that they all thought this person was very unlucky. Facts have proved that his luck is not very good most of the time, no matter what he does, he is slightly more unlucky than ordinary people.

"It's all here, we found him too, they are in Xuanyin City."

Then Wen Qiao asked Wen Tutu about their situation and how Yan Chuyao got with them.

"When we and Wu Daxiong fell out of the space tunnel together, we landed in a wilderness and there was nothing wrong with the exception of a lot of ghosts. Later we learned from the ghost repairers that the ghost repairers were looking for human repairs everywhere, and they captured a lot of people Xiu, we didn't go to the ghost repair city, we were walking outside all the time."

"That Yan Chuyao was caught by Gui Xiu, and it is said to be given to the Ghost King to enjoy. We saw her earlier and snatched her over. Originally, we wanted to ask something from her, but I didn't expect to hear her say that it was called Wen Yi, there is a way for her to take us out of the Nether Realm..."

The two Wen Qiao were not surprised.

Yan Chuyao looked like a spoiled second-generation Xiu generation, carried by a father of the Yuan Dynasty, who developed her innocent and spoiled character, and had a deep affection for Leng Yi, stupidly following Leng Yi to the Red Bone River for adventure. When Wen Yi opened the space tunnel, it was estimated that Yan Chuyao was also there. As long as she was not too stupid, she knew the importance of Wen Yi.

"Wen Yi is with us." Wen Qiao said.

Wen Tutu, not interested.

Wen Gungun is even less interested. He only likes to eat and lie on his stomach lazily. Just leave this to Brother Ning to worry about.

After talking about these things, Ning Yuzhou took out a bottle of Yin Gathering Pill and gave it to Wen Tutu, "This is Yin Gathering Pill. Taking one can change the physique of the practitioner, making it no different from ghost cultivation."

Smell Tutu immediately became happy.

He just said, with Brother Ning's ability, where is it rare to hold him in the Netherworld? It is estimated that even if they were left in the Demon Realm, Ning's brother still did not take it seriously.

With this yin gathering pill, it is convenient for them to act.

After they finished speaking, Wu Xiong'an leaned over, rubbed his hands, and looked a bit hideous against the bruised face.

"Brother Wen." Wu Xiong'an has never been so flattering. "Since these two have been found, what are your plans next?"

Wen Tutu raised his eyebrows, "Of course I will follow my sister to Xuanyin City."

"Go to Xuanyin City?" Wu Xiong'an was startled, then overjoyed, "Do you have something to change your physique?"

Wen Tutu shook the Juyin Pill in front of him, so that Wu Xiong'an's eyes turned, his mind was thinking quickly, and he quickly made up his mind.

"Boss, please take me with me, I am willing to wait for your shame!"

Being able to shamelessly grab things from the Primordial Spirit Realm, it can be seen how low Wu Xiong'an's bottom line is, and he doesn't think it is wrong to recognize a demon cultivation boss of the same level. He is very knowledgeable about current affairs. If he is not aware of current affairs, how can he survive in the harsh environment of the Red Rock Forest and cultivate to the Yuanhuang Realm.