"Brother Ning! Sister!"

The two monster beasts plunged into Wen Qiao's arms one after another, and they were picked up by one hand before they hugged them.

Wen Tutu turned his head to look at the person carrying him, grinned, and said obediently: "Brother Ning, it's been a long time since we saw you, we miss you very much, Wen Gungun, don't you think?"

Wen Gungun rolled onto Wen Qiao's shoulder and nodded very desperately.

Indeed, I missed Brother Ning's spirit pill and the food he cooked by himself.

Wen Qiao looked at the two beasts and found that there was nothing wrong with them. She was very happy. One touched his head and the other fluffy.

At this time, Wu Xiong'an and Yan Chuyao also ran out when they heard the movement.

When they saw the two of Ning Yuzhou, they were suddenly shocked. The Yin Qi lingered on the two of them, without the slightest aura, it could be seen that they had really become ghosts.

Ning Yuzhou and Wen Qiao also looked surprised when they saw them.

Especially Wu Xiong'an, the bruise on his face has not disappeared, his appearance is very funny, with the physique of the Yuanhuang realm cultivator, there should be no way to leave a mark for too long, and the mark looks quite new.

Seeing them staring at his face, Wu Xiong'an touched his head awkwardly, somewhat ashamed.

There is no one else in the dignified Yuanhuang realm, so embarrassed in front of the two Yuanling realm juniors. But who is this weird? Who made him not long eyes at that time, picked two hard stubbles and robbed them, but was beaten back by others, that is what he deserves. It's just that the demon who beats people is unreasonable. Whenever the bruise on his face disappears, he will unite and bury him in the soil and beat him so that he can bear a bruised face at any time.

Wen Tutu took Wen Qiao's hand and said happily, "Sister, this person is Wu Xiong'an. He dared to beat you before, and Wen Gungun and I will beat him back! If you want to vent your anger, beat him too. ."

Take Xiong'an: "..." Who am I provoking?

Wen Qiao stared at him, "How many times have you beaten him recently?"

"Not many, probably more than a dozen times." Wen Tutu broke his hands and counted, but it was not clear yet. Wen Gungun handed over his furry paws, gestured a number, and Wen Tutu nodded quickly, "That's right. Sixteen times!"

Take Xiong'an is even more sad and angry!

Wen Qiao said: "Since he has already hit, then don't hit him. If he dares to make any bad ideas, then you will bury him in the soil and continue hitting!" At the end, her eyebrows were cold and frosty as cold as snow.

Takeo An quietly shrank to the side and said nothing.

Yan Chuyao jumped out, "Hey, you two are from Xuanyin City? Have you seen my brother Leng and them? And Wen Yi, I tell you that Wen Yi is very important, you must find her, unless you don't want to leave this ghost place."

"I didn't see it!" Wen Qiao said without changing her face.

Ning Yuzhou raised his eyes to look at her, his expression narrowed slightly.

Seeing their careless attitude, Yan Chuyao was so dull that she didn't dare to lose her temper due to the fact that she was there, so she could only get angry.

Wen Tutu dragged Wen Qiao and the others to the side to speak, and squeezed a Silent Curse and Confusion Curse to prevent outsiders from hearing them.