407 : Tianshu Palace

Start from the beginning

Ning Yuzhou nodded and said, "You should really envy me, you can't even find a wife."

What a shot!

The teacher suffered a fatal blow and almost vomited blood without holding back.

Wen Qiao walked a group of ghosts, walked them into a narrow valley, and then threw a bursting bead over.

The rumbling noise was deafening. When the sound stopped, the ghosts had all sacrificed heroically. The three of them picked up some good-quality ghost beads and took them away, and hurriedly left the scene.

The night is also when the ghost repair is active, if any ghost repair finds the movement here, come and check it, there will be no problems.

There were a lot of ghosts and monsters on the road, and the three of them fought all the way.

Since coming to the Netherworld, they rarely act at night. They did not expect that there will be so many ghosts in the night, and many of them are powerful. Wen Qiao's body is stained with a lot of ghost blood, and a smell of fishy smell is glowing.

Not to mention that Shi Wuming, who was captured by Lu Yecheng's Ghost Xiu as soon as he arrived, hadn't even seen a ghost, and I didn't expect to see it all tonight.

"Aw—"

The teacher screamed lifelessly, clutching his sleeves torn apart by the sharp claws of the ghosts, "It hurts, their claws are too sharp."

Wen Qiao glanced at it and said, "It's okay, it's not broken."

"But it still hurts!" The teacher cut off the ghost's claws when he lifted the sword lifelessly, and then cut off his head with a sword.

Although his combat effectiveness is scumbag, as a Yuanzong realm, the strength that should be possessed is still inferior to the cultivators of the same level.

Soon after, the ghost screamed.

When Ning Yuzhou and Wen Qiao looked over, they saw the teacher lying on the ground lifelessly, with a big hole in the clothes on their backs, revealing a smooth white back, and a ghost next to him clutching his broken paw and yelling.

The two of them were speechless. The ghost couldn't think about it, so he went straight to catch him. Instead of scratching him, he broke his paw...

How sharp the claws of the ghosts are, Wen Qiao and the others have seen it during this time, and many cultivators have been caught by it to flesh and blood, and the injuries are not light. Only the little monster like Shi Wuming can make the ghost break its claws.

The teacher, who was lying on the ground and eating soil, stood up without life, clutching his chest and cursing: "It deserves it, who let you sneak attack from behind, it hurts me!"

Still the same sentence, although there is no injury, but being scratched by a ghost, it also hurts tightly.

The three of them fought and left. It was almost midnight before they arrived at their destination.

Wu Jingping led a few cultivators to leap out of the cave where they lived, and helped block the group of ghosts who were chasing them, and let the three of them go in. They killed these ghosts to the same extent, picked up the ghost beads, and entered the cave.

There was a formation blocking the entrance of the cave, and the ghosts couldn't break in, so they could only howl unwillingly in front of the entrance.

As soon as the three of them entered the cave, Ning Jichen rushed over.

"Yuzhou, Aha, are you all right?" Seeing that the teacher behind was lifeless, he said happily, "Master Master is also there, is it all right?"