Chapter 58: "Breathtaking as always, Jeon Jieun."

~1 year later~

Author's POV:
The last one year was smooth. Jimin and Jieun were different people, but only changed through circumstance. Jieun loved that no matter how much she or Jimin would change, it never affected what they were as a couple, and they always kept up with each other.

Meeting of the parents had happened on both ends. Jimin's stepmother, Jinha, already liked Jieun, but she was an amazing woman, whose company Jieun enjoyed too. They would often exchange nice cooking recipes with one another, and that was their relation. Jieun's parents adored Jimin so much, but never directly showed it, causing Jimin to be shit scared of Jiwoon, her dad, who would do anything for his daughter, and to Jimin, always looked like he was on the lookout for him to screw up so Jiwoon could kill him.

The three couples were now great friends, managing time for each other at least once a month.

Jimin released another book, and he was gaining popularity with every new release. Jieun's clinic was going stable. Jungkook was soaring as CEO and didn't fall short of anything. Wheein's interior design firm was going so well, she would sometimes be busier than jungkook. She now even had celebrity clients. Taehyung got scouted by J-Hope in his agency and now sometimes worked at the same time as Seokjin. They often made jokes about collaborations, but everyone knew Taehyung really looked up to him. Seokjin was busy all the time, but managed to get together once every three to four months.

Jieun met Seokjin's girlfriend, Areum, a few months ago. She was absolutely perfect for him in every way, and they got married a month ago secretly, in an extremely intimate setting. Seokjin now had a happy life beyond his career, and he had Areum to thank for it. His fans dealt with the information so well, he was shocked. Of course there was some hate, but through Areum, Jieun, his parents, and whatever memories he had of Namjoon, he got through it all very easily.

Hyejin and Taehyung, on the other hand, welcomed a baby girl six months back, and her and Taehyung got married when she was 6 months pregnant, and very hormonal. It was a hilarious, but close-friends-and-family-only affair, which was thoroughly enjoyed by the group. Kim Aera, their beautiful daughter, was the life of the group, and Jieun and Jimin adored her way too much. Jungkook and Wheein were thinking of trying for a child since they both were ready. The group was so happy for them.

Jimin and Jieun were now together for a little over three years, and neither one showed signs of giving up on the other. They were very happy in their world.

On another day of Jieun leaving the clinic and hoping to return to Jimin's arms, she received a call from him.

Jieun: "Hi, honey!"
JM: "Hey! So... I was thinking it's a Friday, which means you don't have to go to work tomorrow. Lets go on a date."
Jieun: "What? Hahah, why so suddenly?"
JM: "Well... don't get me wrong, sweetie, you're beautiful whenever and however, but I'm kinda sick of seeing you in your tiger pajamas and those lion flip-flops."
Jieun : "Hey, those are adorable!"
JM: "Mhmm, mkay."
Jieun: "Ugh, fine, you dork."
JM: "Yay! Okay, you know what? I'm lazy, so let's just be home and I'll cook."
Jieun: "The fuck? Why should I dress up then?"
JM: "C'mon, Jieun, you can work that out yourself. Intricate dresses ar more fun to take off, babe."

She blushed.

Jieun: "First, take that smug grin off your face. Don't even say that you're not smirking."

He smiled at how well she knew him. Of course he was smirking.

Jieun: "Can't we cuddle in pajamas, Jimin? Please? Pretty please?"
JM: "Now you stop making those puppy eyes. They're almost convincing me even when I can't see them."

Now it was her turn to smile.

JM: "And, nope, I refuse to let the romance fizzle!"
Jieun: "And, we literally had sex three days ago."
JM: "Yes, exactly! Three days ago. It's torture. Especially when you do those new home workouts, all the squatting and stuff. Me likey."
Jieun: "I'm gonna pretend you didn't just say, 'Me likey'."
JM: "YesPleaseThanks."

She giggled.

Jieun : "Also, how are you gonna cook? You hate cooking! Not to mention, and more importantly, you can't cook."
JM: "I'll have you know love can make one do anything."
Jieun: "......"
JM: "Fine, I'll ask jungkook for help."
Jieun: "There you go. Okay then, we will have a fancy dinner at home."
JM: "It's a date!"

And they hung up.

So over the next three hours, Jungkook and Jimin made a mess of the kitchen but managed to make a supreme lasagna, and a cocktail for him and a berry iced tea which he bought recently for Jieun.

Jimin set up a table in their balcony, with fairy lights and a brilliant ambiance. The two men cleaned the kitchen. During all this, Jieun was shunned to the bedroom so she wouldn't know what was going on. Jimin let her know she could get ready and started to get ready himself. Jungkook left the house after eating some snacks and yelling, "I know y'all gonna bang, but she's my sister so I need to say - Keep distance kids!"

After 20 mins, they both entered the living room wearing black outfits. Both speechless at the lack of pajamas and what that had done to their appearances. "Breathtaking as always, Jeon Jieun. Gorgeous in every way," he said. "Flawless as always, Park Jimin. Too fucking pretty," she replied with a smile.

The two of them ended up having a brilliant time since they never ran out of topics to talk about with each other. They enjoyed the food a lot and Jieun did not forget to compliment the new iced tea Jimin purchased. "Its no peach, but it'll do just fine," she said, which was greated with a snide look but a giggle soon after.

They spent an undeniably passionate and long night with each other, which completely wore them both out. "God, I love you, but you're also so hot. I could never ever get enough of this," Jimin said, breathless. They had a warm shower together and changed into matching pajamas which were now part of who they were as a couple. "Pajamas are inevitable," Jieun said. "I never thought I'd be part of one of those couples that match their pajamas," Jimin said. "Complaints?" Jieun asked. "Not even in the slightest," Jimin said, kissing her passionately, as she laughed into the kiss.

They slept cuddled, knowing they were two of the luckiest people in the world to have found each other.