Chapter 57: "I knew Namjoon, too."

~1 month later~

Author's POV:
Over the last month, Jieun and Jimin had come back to normal. She handled the situation neatly. She made sure she was there for Jimin and he was almost finished with his book. She had returned home after a long day and Jimin wasn't home as he had to meet his agent. She started making dinner for the two of them when the doorbell rang.

She opened to find Hoseok. "Oh? Hey," she said. "Hey," he replied. She welcomed him in. "Is something the matter?" she asked. "Well... Yoongi spent quite some time in his room after your last session. Then he exercised a lot. Then he went to the amusement park, which was so weird to me... And then after all that he told me about your sessions. Everything," he said. Jieun tensed up.

"I knew Namjoon, too," he said. She looked up at him in shock. "Yeah, you may not remember me, I'm J-Hope. I didn't recall you either. Namjoon and I worked together for a little while," he said.

That struck a memory. Yess, now she remembered him!

"I'm so sorry I couldn't recognise you, I had heard your name but hadn't seen a photo," she said. "He was a wonderful man," he said. She nodded. "I'm so sorry about your loss," he said. She gave him a small smile. "I want to thank you for everything you have done for Yoongi. I know he will change now," he said. "It's just my job," she replied, "But he may need more therapy. I can give you a recommendation, but it's on him if he decides he needs someone." Hoseok nodded.

Jieun handed him the business card of a girl from her PhD batch who was also a practising therapist. "Hey, Jieun. Please contact me if you need anything that I can assist with. Don't hesitate at all," he said. She smiled and thanked him.

She thought of Taehyung and how he would actually like it if he got a break somewhere. "Actually... there is something. I have a friend, he's a great singer, would you listen to him just once? I'll ask him to come to your studio," she said. He replied, "Sure. I don't usually take such auditions on recommendation, but yes, I will definitely do that. But I can't promise we'll take him under our company. He needs to be good enough." "Oh yeah, that won't be a problem at all, he's brilliant. You won't regret it," she said, smiling.

Just then the door opened revealing Jimin. Jieun went to hug him at the door. He hugged her back but jumped in fear, "AH, FUCK! Jieun there is an unknown, attractive man in our apartment! OH NO, is this how I find out about your affair? I thought it would be like those stories where the girl is drugged and another man is taking advantage of her and I come in as the hero that saves the damsel in distress!" he said. "Cool your dramatic ass. He's here for a client. He also happens to be a music producer. I gave him Taehyung's card. Is that okay?" she said. "Oh yeah! That would be great!" he replied. "Would I know him?" he asked. "Well, you know Seokjin's producer?" I asked. "Umm, I'm sorry. J-HOPE IS IN OUR APARTMENT RIGHT NOW?!" he yelled.

"Hi," Hoseok said, sheepishly. "Hoseok, this is my boyfriend Jimin. And Jimin, this is... your boy crush, it seems," I said. "Shut up, you know my boy crush is Seokjin. Look at him, he's literally sculpted by the Gods. But YES, totally love you, Mr. Hoseok," Jimin said.

Hoseok giggled at his excitement and said, "Well, thank you. It's always lovely meeting a fan." "Jieun, he's so nice," Jimin said in her ear.

After a long hour of Jimin fangirling over Hoseok, he left their apartment, leaving a smiling Jimin. "I'll take you to see Seokjin's process some day. I have access to his studio," Jieun said. "WE HAVE BEEN TOGETHER FOR ALMOST TWO YEARS AND YOU TELL ME THIS NOW?!" Jimin yelled. "Oh, God! Fine, we'll go this weekend," she said. Jimin jumped around and gave her a tight hug and a firm kiss. They pulled apart, only to dive right back in. She cupped his face and he held her waist, both deepening the kiss. They were both familiar with eachother but still managed to take each other's breath away, with every touch, every kiss. They made out for a while and Jimin pulled away. She rested her head on his strong chest, listening to his heartbeat which was fast, but was slowly calming down.

Needless to say, she kept her promise and took him to see Seokjin's process on the weekend. He was in complete awe, and the day was a good chance for Seokjin to finally meet Jimin properly.

Jimin was talking to J-Hope when Seokjin took a break to talk to Jieun. "I like this for you," he said to her. She smiled and said, "It's nice to have your approval. I'll be honest, though, it wouldn't matter. I just love him too much." They both giggled at her response. "You look so happy," he said, stroking her hair. "I am..." she replied. They both hugged each other.

"Did I tell you I met someone?" he said. She pulled away from the hug with eyes wide. "WHAT?!" she yelled. He laughed and said, "Yeah... About 6 months ago..." "Oh my God, Seokjin! That's amazing! What's she like?" she asked. "Well, she's an artist. I was at this exhibition in Paris during the tour, and she had these fantastic paintings. We hit it off immediately. She's Korean, but was travelling for the exhibition. She doesn't treat me like I'm a singer and I'm famous. She sees me for the person I am beneath all the lights and fame and really knows me. She's met mom and dad, too. They like her. I just know I'm gonna marry her, Jieun..." he said. "Aww, look at you simping!" she said, earning a glare but a laugh later. "Can I meet her?" she asked. He nodded and said, "Soon, I promise. I'm in town till I finish this album. It's gonna take a while."

The two chatted for some more time, until it was late. Jimin was also part of the conversation by the end, and the pair took off together.

They had a cozy dinner and spoke about their time meeting 'the famous people'. The day was amazing for both.

Just as they were about to drift off, Jieun got a call from Hyejin.

HJ: "Hey, Jieun. Is Jimin around?"
Jieun: "Yeah, why?"
HJ: "You both need to be here for this. Also, Jungkook and Wheein are here too."
JK: "Hey, sis. Hyejin and Taehyung are freaking us out."
HJ: "Okay, so... Taehyung and I finally decided we wanted people to know. So, you know how I'm always wearing real loose sweatshirts these days?"
Jieun: "Uhuh. You said those were because you're stealing Taehyung's wardrobe."
HJ: "Oh, my God, no, can you imagine?"
TH: "Heyy, c'mon, not cool."

The group laughed.

WI: "Okay, so, what about Taehyung's wanky-ass wardrobe?"
TH: "I don't like this conversation anymore."

Jimin giggled.

HJ: "Okay, so, we've known since about two and a half months. We're pregnant."

There was silence.

TH: "And we're gonna have the baby."

More silence.

HJ: "Not thought about marriage yet."

Even more silence.

TH: "Oh, my God, dipshits, SAY SOMETHING!"
Everyone: "THAT IS AMAZING!"

The call continued with happiness and laughter. Joy radiating from all ends.

They all hung up and slowly drifted off to sleep. All was so peaceful.