But more people are not optimistic. They don't even know why they are involved, so they can only take one step at a time.

Wen Yi also woke up, slowly climbing up.

The bones and flesh and blood all over her body were aching, and when she stood up on the mountain wall, her face was already sweaty, and the pale face became weaker and pitiful.

Wu Jingping came over and asked humbly: "Young Master Ning, Miss Wen, what should we do next?"

"First find out the situation in this place." Ning Yuzhou glanced at the people around him, and continued, "There should be other people. See if we can find more people and gather them together. Then it will be easy to do things. "

"That's right." Wu Jingping agreed, "This place is rampant with ghosts and monsters. It looks like a nether place, maybe some secret realm or the like. If it is really a nether place, it would be bad for us to cultivate, but there are more gatherings. Some people are safer."

Others also agreed.

Non-self races must have different minds. In a world where ghosts and monsters are rampant, it is of course more reliable to cultivate as human beings. At least, human cultivators will not treat them as food.

Wen Yi stood there, watching Ning Yuzhou talk to those people.

Finding that Ning Yuzhou did not tell the group of her identity and the Netherworld, she was not surprised, and could not help but curled her lips ironically. She would rather believe that he had bigger intentions, such as controlling herself to do things for them. ...

"Hey, can you go by yourself?"

Poke her with a finger, Wen Yi turned to look at Wen Qiao, the whole person looked dazed, "Can't go."

Wen Qiao looked at her.

Wen Yi looked back blankly.

Then Wen Qiao said: "Well, before you pay back, we have to stop."

Ning Jichen came over and said, "I'll take her." Anyway, he was carrying an injury. He was able to do this job on her own, and he couldn't let his son carry it.

Wen Yi turned her head to look at him, and said tactfully: "This son, don't bother, just find a girl to carry me, I'm willing to give a spirit stone..."

"Girls don't mind, you are almost the same as my daughter-in-law in my eyes." Ning Jichen also said euphemistically, "I am an old man with son and daughter-in-law, and I won't covet a little girl's advantage."

Wen Yi: "..."

Wen Yi looked at Ning Jichen's young face, and then used spirit exploration to check his bone age, and couldn't help saying, "This son, I am older than you."

"It's nothing, my mentality is relatively old." Ning Jichen said maturely and steadily.

Now Wen Yi really has nothing to say.

Everyone left the valley and moved on.

There are really fewer ghosts during the day. Although there are not many people who will come out during the day, the number is not large, and they are crowded and easy to deal with.

During this period, Wu Jingping tried Ning Yuzhou's identity.

Ning Yuzhou was able to deal with it easily. When Wu Jingping left, he had already determined that Ning Yuzhou had come from Xisen Heights. They couldn't blame them for having so many good things on them. After all, Xisen Heights is rich in resources. It should be the disciples carefully cultivated by those famous schools.

"What Should I do if my husband is the future demon King?" 3On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara