31 : Pale Blue

Y/N's POV:

Everything had calmed down. I mean as much as it could. Things were going on as normal. Except they weren't.

*6 months later*

Everyone that was taken, the 4 that were left. Had been returned home. Nurtured to health, and returned back to school.

The second I was able to see Ellie again helped with the nerves, it was the beginning of summer. In 3 months I would go into my 5th year, without worry.

She would go into her 3rd, trauma lurking.

We had a couple months before needing to worry about that.

We attended Audrey's Graduation, and of course Audrey and I both stayed to watch Percy's which was proceeded by Oliver's.

Audrey would be going on to start a job at the Ministry of Magic in the Department of Muggle Protection (DOP). It was a dangerous job but I know she did it just because of what happened to Dad.

Percy of course rambled about how he was going to be the next Minister of Magic and how working under Fudge and Crouch will do him wonders.

I congratulated Oliver on his invitation to be a Keeper for the Puddlemere United Quidditch Team. Professional Quidditch was his dream. I was glad he was living it.

I ran into Kylie at the Graduation Ceremony. She was there for Kayce and Khloe. I couldn't tell the difference between the twins if it wasn't for the fact that Khloe had impulsively dyed the front strips of her dirty blonde hair black over Christmas break.

Kylie informed me that Kayce was going to work of the dragon reservation in Romania. The same one Charlie is at according to Percy. Now Khloe, the less daring of the two. Would be working a front desk job at St. Mungos alongside Penelope Clearwater and Trenton Sephs.

The first day of my 5th year. I got to see Kaylee Diggory get sorted into Hufflepuff,  as we all assumed. She had the brunette hair like Cedric's that flowed down in even waves. Tamed and neat.

Start of my 5th year. Start of the Tri-Wizard Tournament.

Cedric had told me he was going to put his name in. He assured with a "Y/N there will be hundreds of people entering, whats the percentage of mine being drawn." That didn't calm my nerves at all. I didn't want to upset him, but the bad feeling I had couldn't be ignored.

The day the names were going to being drawn, they announced that the Tournament would not be happening because the other schools couldn't make it in a proper manner.

I was relieved to say the least.

Cedric would be okay.

For now.

As days moved on. Cedric and I got alot closer. The rumors had started that we were dating, I knew it was bad when Aimee came to me asking for confirmination.

A week later we were official.

Colors seemed a bit brighter even with winter and cold weather approaching. With that also came the information on the Yule Ball for all 4th years and older.

The event I wasn't expecting to happen because of the cancelation of the Tournament.

As the days approached people were dying to find dates. Apparently in the wizarding world its embarrassing to go by yourself.