25 : Searched

Y/N's POV:

Mudblood.

The word rang in my head for so long. I better get used to it, Dakota must've known, word spreads like wild fire.

I was helped back up to my feet by George and we continued on our way like nothing happened. Silently.

We were in Flourish and Blotts looking for the set of textbooks needed for this upcoming year.

I had paid for everything and told them I'd be waiting outside. I zoned out until a girl with medium length wavy dark brown hair and grey eyes, standing about the same height as me, and looked a few years older.

"Oh sorry am I in your way" I stepped aside.

"No I just wanted to talk to you." The girl said, her voice in a honey like tone. "I saw what happened in the street outside of Honeydukes earlier." She took a deep breath "I'm a muggleborn aswell but I've heard it so many times, you looked shocked to hear it. Do you know who that way?"

"My sist- well not anymore." I looked away thinking.

"How is she no longer your sister?" The curious girl asked.

"Its a long story, and I don't know you that well." I responded, I felt like the girl knew what happened and was just coming to me to confirm it.

"Well I'm going into my 5th year at Hogwarts, so I might see you sometime." The girl stated then walked away.

"What was that all about?" Percy asked from behind me.

"I don't know exactly she kept asking about what happened earlier." I responded.

"Hm." Percy walked away "Fred George Y/N c'mon"

We met up with the others at the floo mantle in diagon alley. Once all of us had come back though we were home.

《♧》

Before I knew it the new school year was starting and Molly was crying because it was Percy's last, first day.

"Ah you're all getting to be so big!" Molly cried giving us all kisses on the forehead.

"Now cmon were gonna be late!" Arthur yelled.

We all ran through the brick wall at Kings Cross station to see the huge black Hogwarts Express right infront of us.

Once we were all loaded up and on the train we waved and waved until we couldn't see them any more.

I sat in a compartment all alone until someone showed up at the door.

"Hi, heard about what happened. "

"Surely, everyone has." I snapped, I wished people didn't bring it up anymore.

"Hey I'm trying to be nice."

"Okay I never said you weren't" I knew I was making her mad.

"Please" she laughed "I knew I never had sympathy for mudbloods."

There, that word, again.

"Ashley what the hell is wrong with you!" Aimee came up, kicking her sister in the knees, making them buckle so she'd fall to the ground.

"Heyo" she sat down and closed the compartment door like nothing happened.

"How was your summer?" I asked.

"Eh okay, Molly owled mum a couple of times about you," Aimee said

"Ah, so I hear" I sarcastically responded.