The Real Thing

Suddenly, Tzuyu and Mina heard the sound of dropping the water bottles on the floor outside the door.

Tzuyu worried that Sana might trips there so she gets up and Mina also stands up and follows Tzuyu.

When Tzuyu opens the door, Jeongyeon, Nayeon and Jihyo sitting down near the doors like thieves who are quietly sneaking them and some water bottles on the floor.

"What are you guys doing?" Tzuyu asked as she looks at them.

"W-we just arrived ! We didn't hear anything !", Jeongyeon said in a defense.

"It means that you are really..listening.", Mina points out a fact.

Nayeon then stands up also Jeongyeon and Jihyo stand up too.

"T-then. I want to ask you. Why didn't you tell the important thing and covering us untill now!?", Nayeon asked Tzuyu and Mina.

"E-eh? What thing? I had never lie ..", Tzuyu replies as she confused.

"We just heard. You and Mina are dating. ", Jihyo added.

"..They are dating..?Who and who?.....", a familiar cute voice comes out from Jihyo's back.

Mina and Tzuyu both eyes wide as they see Sana behind Jihyo with a confused look.

"S-sana unnie. ", Tzuyu replies as her throat dries.

Jeongyeon then turns around and said Sana with frowned eyebrows.

"Mina and Tzuyu. They are in a relationship. They were acting all the time like just friends around us. Sana. These girls never treat us like close friends. "

"W-what?", Chaeyoung also asked with a shocked look when she comes upstairs with MoMo too.

"C-Chaeyoung..", Mina looks at her and her voice is shaking.

"What the hell? What is going on!?", Dahyun also said as she is near of them now.

"Look. I-..Let me explain. It is-", Tzuyu voice cracks as she tries to speak.

"Yes. It is. Me and Tzuyu are dating. Sorry that we didn't tell about it earlier." , Mina said out bluntly.

"W-what!? Mina. This is not-", before Tsuyu can continue her words , Mina grabs Tzuyu's hand and squeezes it tightly and gives Tzuyu a look like please help me with this.

Tzuyu just sighs and then becomes quiet.

"So. It is true..? Chewy yah?", Sana asked with teary eyes.

Tzuyu's heart feels heavy but she does not have a word coming out from her mouth since the other girls are staring at them so much with betrayal looks.

Tzuyu feels uneasy. But, she wants to tell Sana what is the real thing is right now.

When Tzuyu tries to speak up,
"You see. We are-"

"Let's just stop with this now. Shall we? I want to go home.", Nayeon said as she looked annoyed.

Tzuyu wants to tell it out loud to them but since Mina is holding her hand back. She stops. Tzuyu thinks Mina has a reason too.

"..then let's go.", Jeongyeon pull Nayeon's hand and went downstairs. Also, Jihyo followed as she turns back at Mina and glances again.

"I thought you really open up to me like a close friend. But, I guess I was wrong. I hope we don't communicate each other again.. for a time.", she added as she followed Nayeon and Jeongyeon.

"I will go back too. How could you do this to me Tzuyu..", as Chaeyoung said she runs downstairs too.

"..I thought we are best friends.", Dahyun said that all and she followed Chaeyoung and disappeared from the sight now.

"Even a sister like me also didn't know about this. Tsk. Also, Mii chan. Why did you take her away from Sana like this? I thought you understood Sana. I thought we were close friends!", MoMo said as she looks at Mina.

Mina looks sad and hurts by MoMo's words but she is trying to smile as she can when standing in front of Sana and MoMo.

"W-what do you mean? Take me away from Sana unnie?", Tzuyu asked as she looks at the girls.

"You are stupid. Tzuyu how can you not notice that Sana likes you!?", MoMo bursts out.

Mina's mouth wide open and Tzuyu also forgets to breathe.

"S-sana chan...I feel sorry I acted recklessly just for my own feeling" , Mina added.

"Everyone knows it too !It is just these two does not let it out each other! Tsk! What is happening now!? Why are you in a relationship with Tzuyu!? Even you knew she likes Tzuyu very much!", MoMo yells as she talks now.

"J-just stop MoMo chan. I am really embarassed.", Sana cries as she talks and then run down stairs.

Tzuyu then scratches her head and looks at Mina.

"I didn't have a chance to explain to the girls. They concluded on their own and they left ! Now, Sana too! Why did you say like that Mina chan !? We should have a better solution. They were clearly overheard us!"

"I am sorry.. when I see Chaeyoung. I wanted to say something like that. I wanted to revenge her for kissing Somi..! I hate this..! I hate that I lied to Zai too! But he asked out bluntly and when. .I thought to reject him quickly. ! You are the only one thst popped out from my head! ", now Mina cries heard as she kneels down near her door.

"Ya!? What are you doing!? What is going on?? I don't even understand the conversation between you guys now!", MoMo said as she quickly goes near Mina and hugs her.

Yes.MoMo feels pity for her friend too even though she does not know what the real thing is.

Tzuyu sighs and then

"I will explain to Sana unnie about the real thing. Mina chan. You better tell MoMo here everything including your feelings towards Chaeyoung too.",

as Tzuyu said she runs downstairs to catch up Sana.

MoMo is now really confused as she looked at Tzuyu and then she looked back at Mina who is now really broken down with tears.

"Y-ya. I was mad for awhile. Because, we didn't have a chance to know first. And, you have a thing on Chaeyoung?? And, what is with that relationship thing with Tzuyu. Can you explain me ...all of this.. if you still think of me as your best friend? Mi chan. Look at me.", MoMo said as she squeezes Mina's shoulders softly.

"..MoMo Chan. I apologize. I was so heated up when I saw Chaeyoung with anger a bit inside. And, for the thing with Tzuyu I will tell you all..I am sorry I acted up like a bully kid.", Mina said as her tears are still falling like a river.

"Hey. I got you. Just stand up and let's talk inside the room. Okay? I am sure Tzuyu will comfort well Sana chan too.", MoMo said as she stands up and gives Mina a hand.

"Yea. Better be. ", Mina said as she took hand from MoMo and gets up.

And then Mina and MoMo went into their room to talk about the things which just messed up.

x.x.x.