Love and HeartBeat ~

After Tzuyu took snacks and soft drinks, the girls are now watching toy story together.

MoMo and Sana are so much into the animation while eating popcorns and drinking their soft drinks. Tzuyu also sits beside Sana and watching it well too.

After the movie ends with a good ending,the girls continue to hang out like asking their past school lives and talking about ex relationships.

"Heh?! ", Sana said in surprise as she heard who was MoMo's ex-boyfriend.

"Ah wae.. Do you know him?", MoMo asked Sana. Tzuyu just look at them quietly.

"Yaaa..MoMo yah.Of course, I know Heechul Oppa. He made as a presenter at our father's annual staff party last two years ago..He is graduated from Herim Highs right? He said he was in a vocal major. He seems socialize and warming..dear why did you break up with a man like him?", Sana continued.

"Yes. He was very nice and taking care of me in everything but we could not negotiate in things alot. It is like I felt he does not know me well actually. I felt like that so I broke up with him first. And now,we are cool as senior-junior relationship again tham being lovers.", MoMo talks.

"But MoMo unnie cried like three days straight in bed and did not go to school after that break up. I was worried.", Tzuyu spoke.

"Well Tzuyu yah. No one can endure the pain in break ups. You won't know because you do not know about love well..", MoMo said and chuckles.

Sana can see Tzuyu's face turns red in embarrassment and she finds that cute. It is like an alien with a tomato face. That is what Sana thinks.

"Well,Chewy shi .You didn't have in a real relationship in past? Even if you didn't have a relationship. Like first love ? Crush?", Sana asked Tzuyu.

Tzuyu looks at Sana and about to say something but MoMo interrupts.

"Sana chan, she used to have a crush on Mina."

"M-Mina? You mean our Myoui Mina?", Sana asked in a suprise.

Tzuyu just nods. And then she continues.

"Yes. I used to. But it was all in past. And, I don't feel anything with boys ..to be honest. I tried on going dates with Jungkook too but in the end we became friends only. And, we decided to stay as a cover relationship in school ..just for our acedemic grades."

"I guess Mina is your type then Chewy ..", Sana said in a low tone.

Tzuyu just nods again and look at Sana and talks.

"I just I am a lesbain. But, I am figuring myself out now "

"Wonderful Tzuyu yah. Welcome to the pride pfft. ", MoMo continues.

"Nani? MoMo unnie. Aren't you straight?", Tzuyu whines.

"Well.I thought I was straight but actually I am a Bisexual now hehe cause I am into a girl currently.. and she is super cute and I feel like I want to marry her anytime."MoMo said.

"Wow wow. MoMo chan. Don't take steps alot than it has to be, or else she will run away haha.", Sana said and laughs.

"MoMo unnie so horny", Tzuyu said.

"Yah! Chou Tzuyu. This is love. I love her, but I will wait for her to open up to me first. ",MoMo talks back to Tzuyu.

"Ahhh okay okay.I understand now. .. by the way Sana unnie. I want to ask you something too since you asked me first.", Tzuyu looks at Sana and asked again.

"Uhm what is it Chewy?", Sana looks at Tzuyu and smiles.

"How many relationship did you have? Who was your first kiss?"