Going Crazy

Tzuyu's PoV

I have getting more of those weird feelings with Sana unnie after we paired as partners.

I wanted to act normal in front of her but there is the problem.

Yes, it is Sana. Minatozaki Sana.

She is stunning, lovely and cute. She also obtains a sexy figure even if in her school uniform. More over, she looks really good even if she is in the pajamas when we are practicing duo song at home. She also looks good in casual wears when we go outside for hanging out with our friends sometimes too. She is just really looking good in anything in my eyes. And, I get some weird feelings every time I see her in different clothing.

One time, it was a breathe taking. When we were together in dance room, the way she tied up her hair in pony tail style after combing her hair slowly, I didn't even realize my eyes were auto gazing her so deep. I really controlled my glances over her times so that Sana won't notice easily. I did. But this time, she caught my stare after she took her bag and when we met our eyes. I couldn't speak and felt like my world had stopped for a time before she asked me something like,

"Why are you staring so hard? Am I pretty?",

She really caught me there. I tried to avoid the question but she was continued asking about it so, I had to let out to her like as a compliment , saying that she is pretty.

She then stopped near me awhile when she was frozen and then she followed me quietly. I was making sure if she was following me or not when I head tilted. I found out that she wasn't making a sound and just following me quietly behind my back while lowering her head with a red face.

I smiled and I also feel shy after that. We didn't talk on the car on our way to home because we were shy. She seemed embarrassed by my compliment. While, I felt embarrassment by my own words which were just said directly to her as a compliment.

The word "pretty" was actually came out from my feelings which are binding with my heart. But, I tried my best not to looks so cheesy to her and I was afraid she will find out easily that how I am feeling on her.

I really don't want to destroy our good friendship because of my feelings. I am feeling her in a different way but I can't be sure if she feels the same way with me or not ..

Her positive behaviors , good attitudes and charming personalities attract me naturally without me realizing about those.

At the very first moment, where I saw her at our living room downstairs, when our eyes met and the way she smiled at me widely made my heart fluttered a lot. I even felt butterflies in the stomach whenever I hold her hands on purpose like acting that we need to go together so I have just to pull her hands and walk together too. She never refuse me about it. I thought she might not like that but she didn't say anything about it. So, we got a habit of holding hands often. I really love it because her hands are way too soft.

We practiced duo song together after we got home too after making ourselves clean. She really likes the song that I chose for us. I also discussed about the song with Sana if she likes it or not because that song is a bit old for our generations. But, she loved it and agreed instantly and asked me to divided our parts. She even joked at me like she will always love me like the song after we finished our singing practice before our bed time. Her expression was serious but the way she talked to me is just like joking around. I noticed but I can't really know if she is really expressing herself for me or just am I the only one who is imagining things with her because I am so gay?

Now, I am in my bed and I can't even sleep well because I am just seeing the images of her faces everywhere. I wish that I can sleep well before the event day too. Oh god.

These feelings with me are really driving crazy inside. And, I feel like I am really going crazy because of Sana.

Minatozaki Sana, what did you do to me?

. . .