Oh My Heart

Tzuyu's PoV

Since that evening when Sana hugged me out of blue, I was shocked with happiness because I was not expecting that.

She hugged me and she buried her soft lips on my neckline. I could not forget about it still. She said that my perfume smell was nice and asked my perfume brand. Well,for me. Her smell was better than mine. I guess she like perfumes and good smells.
Uhm, or else she likes me? Oh no, she is a straight right ? That might be my imagination.

Since that evening, she was acting normal and she became okay back with MoMo. I guess. I thought they won't talk because we made each other jealous last Sunday.

Dahyun and Chaeyoung are normal too. But, Dahyun often peeks at MoMo whenever we have lunch together. Like ..she is going to tell her something or what ? Ah, why am i started to interest in other people lives? But, I have to MoMo is my big sister and Dahyun is my best friend. I know Dahyun is crushing on MoMo. But , I don't know if MoMo is into her. I am worried that their friendship gets ruined.

Why am I thinking like those things now? I think I should worry myself first. They are all okay with each other. I sometime see Nayeon and Jeongyeon unnie at canteen and mix music class times too. Everyone still thinks about them like Bestfriends from birth but nobody knows their real relationship.

Even Sana is fine on her own. She is very extrovert. She can handle any kind of people around her. Even the quiet girl Mina ,becomes very close friend with her like MoMo. And , she already become close friends with Dahyun, Chaeyoung , Nayeon and Jeongyeon.

Yes, everyone is okay with everything.
But , me , these days.. I can't focus on things in school. Because, Sana's kiss on my neck still felt so real.

And. The worst thing is I am avoiding her at school and at home too. She tries to talk with me but I always act like I get busy or get stuffs to do to keep distance from her.

Because, every time she gets closer to me. I feel so hot. And , my heart beats alot than it should be. I want to calm and I don't know how to act with Sana when I see her always. I am sorry Sana. I will bring my courage back to talk to you back soon.

I think I love you Sana. It is not even just crushing on you.

I didn't believe in love at first sight when my parents told.

But , I guess this is happening to me now.