Under The Same Roof?

Tzuyu's phone in her bag rings with vibration mode. She takes out of her phone and zip up her bag. And, she looks at her phone and saw MoMo's phone contact.

Tzuyu quickly picks up and answer,
"Yes MoMo unnie? Are you guys done already?"

"Yes Tzuyu yah. We are already at the main door now waiting you."

"That was fast. Okay coming.", and Tzuyu hangs up her phone and put back in her bag and carries her bag on her shoulders now and ready to leave.

"Ohh you leaving now?", Dahyun asked.

"Yes.I have to go ,see you all", Tzuyu said to her two best friends Dahyun and Chaeyoung.

"Wait Tzuyu. Can we come to your home at Sunday? Cause , we want to study English with you.", Chaeyoung asked to Tzuyu before she leaves.

"Sure. No problem. I need to ask some mathematics from Dahyun too. She is good at that subject.", Tzuyu said back.

"Calculation is a mystery. Finding an answer from the problem is like finding an answer from your crush huhu...", Dahyun whines.

Tzuyu smirks abit and , "Then. Shall I talk about this to MoMo unnie directly?"

"NO . This is a no-no ! I want to try myself for her only. No need no help in this case. Just go !", Dahyun gets shy and talks back to Tzuyu.

"Pfttt..you have no courage.", Chaeyoung giggles and said.

"Tsk", Dahyun faked glares at Chaeyoung who just tease her.

"Nice talking guys. But I really have to go my unnies are waitng",, Tzuyu rushed out from the classroom after talking to her besties.

"SEE ya !~" ,Both Dahyun and Chaeyoung said in union.

-,-,--,-,--,,-,-,-,-*,*,*,*,*

Sana and MoMo are waiting for Tzuyu near the main door of the school. And then, they saw a tall girl with brown-coffee long hair girl is coming towards them in a rush from the crowd.

"Ya. What took you so long?", MoMo asked Tzuyu.

"Because of my besties..haha .I am sorry lets go ..is your daddy here already? Sana unnie."

"Yes. He is in outside parking lot. Lets go."

...

The three girls find a Honda car which Sana leads towards there with other two girls. And a man with a coat sitting on the car reading newspaper abit with his glasses on.

"Paa",

"Oh sweetie and girls . Come on in.",
as the adult said the girls open the doors and went inside.

.......

The car has arrived to Chou's manor. And all of them get down and then go inside the house since Tzuyu took her house key.

"Mom Dad... Aunty Hirai we are back", Tzuyu said and everyone went inside and then Tzuyu locks the door back.

Mrs. Hirai comes out and greet them.
"Tzuyu chan. Your mommy and daddy just went out for shopping. They will back in a few mins. Kids please go clean yourself and change your clothes. Also,Sana too,"

"E-eh me too? ", Sana confused. Tzuyu and Momo gets in confusion too.

Sana's Dad, Sato Minatozaki then laughed and said.

"Well Sana chan you are going to stay here from now on. Since Yiezang and Xinxie ( Tzuyu's Dad and Mom characters) said okay too. Here has a lacking bedroom. We , Tzuyu's parents and Mama also just get a new construction project to do as sharesholders together in Canada. Have to go there and arrange things abit. So, your highschool year
should be a nice leading with ..under someone's safety. And there is no otjer than here. I don't want to worry sweetie. Is it okay for you?"

"Hehhh......?!" , MoMo and Sana yell in alow tone. When Tzuyu just can not talk and just staring at Mr.Minatozaki frozen. Mrs.Hirai is just giggling.

"Oh Paaaa..you already decided as always..but this time I really enjoy because I am already comfortable with MoMo and Tzuyu.", Sana smiles and said widely.

"Hhaha. Sweetie. Don't make me look like an old bad man here. I always comsider your feelings too.", Mr.Minatozaki chuckles.

"I am just kidding Paa. This is so cool. What a good Homestay and I am going to enjoy at Herim
Highs well~", Sana talks.

"MoMo chan. Please show Sana chan the lacking room. I already cleaned there.", Mrs.Hrai said to MoMo.

"Yes Mommy. Okay Sana chan let's go.", as MoMo pulls Sana and runs upstairs together and Tzuyu slowly follows them.

"Go rest in the living room, Sato Kun. I will remind you when they come back. By the way, where is your wife?"

"Ohh she is at the partnership meeting here which we are going to includes as co-partners in JYPE Agency for profits of course. She will come here soon ..I guess. Cause Meeting starts since afternoon."

"I see. Well I will infrom you when they come back here go rest."

"Thank you Hirai. Well~", as Sato nods and goes to living room to rest when Mrs.Hirai goes back in kitchen for preparing dinner.

_,_,_,,__,_,,_,_,_,_,,_,_,×,_,_