Lunch Break

When the two sections are over for the class J2-A. Tzuyu,Chaeyoung and Dahyun went out from the classroom as the lunch break bell rings.

"Tzuyu. did you call MoMo unnie?" ,Dahyun asked Tzuyu.

"Ya you are asking that every day. Of course ,the same spot as usual. Why? Are you that interested in MoMo Unnie? "

"Shut your mouth little cub.I know you are happy to see Mina unnie too. You always peek when Mina unnie is eating..."

"Ohhh what the hell? Were you watching me all the time? That is annoying Kim Dahyun."

"It is too obvious. Its not like I did on purpose. ", Dahyun's tongue out to Chaeyoung and Chaeyoung tries to choke Dahyun's neck while jumping.

"Guys..Do you even notice my existence here?"

"Oops I am sorry Tzuyu.I got ranged."

"Ouchie.It hurts Chae", Dahyun rubs her neck abit.

"I don't kill my best friends pfft.", Chaeyoung now hugging both of them while going between Tzuyu and Dahyun who are walking now.

"And..I get really patient with my nest friends. Let's walk abit faster.Unnies might be waiting for us."

"Sure. Let's go.!!" ,Dahyun and Chaeyoung both yell in the union.

Tzuyu just smiles at them and lead them to Canteen.

...
......((After the girls ordered food ))...

All of them move to their spot in canteen area.

"MoMo Unnie ! "

"Dahyun ah~" , MoMo waved her hands towards the 3 girls who is coming to their area.

Dahyun take a seat beside MoMo. So does Chaengyeon too beside Mina.

Tzuyu takes an empty double seat in a place. And then look beside the dish but not a person.

"Where is Sana Unnie? MoMo Unnie."
,Tzuyu asked MoMo.

MoMo gives a look over somewhere like pointing. So, Tzuyu follows her gaze and see Sana and Mark ,the guy from the class of Room- 2A, talking at a corner.

"Ohh what are they chit chatting? ", Tzuyu frowned her eyebrowns and looking at them.

"Mark claimed that He was Sana ex when he was staying in Japan for a year when he was attending musical class. I guess he was. Cause Sana knows him too. Said that he wanna talk to Sana abit when he saw us in the hallway. Sana was first ignoring him but here he comes now. So, Sana said to eat here and she will handle there..so. It is a relationship matters and I don't want to disturb in those stuffs abit.So, just watching now."

"Ah.. I see. " ,Tzuyu look at them but they were too close and then she could not watch anymore and turn her head back to her table and continue eating.

"Who is that girl MoMo Unnie? " ,Chaeyoung asked.

"She will introduce you when she comes back. Wait Chae.",MoMo said.

"Yes. Baby Bean. Wait patiently.", Mina smiles and said to Chaeyoung.

"Okay If Mina Unnie say so.."

"Y-yuck" , Dahyun makes a funny nosie to tease Chaeyoung.

"What the hell Dude? ", Chaeyoung's eyebrowns frowned.

"Haha am kidding. Cub ..chill"

"Haha you girls are like Tom and Jerry ", MoMo said as she enjoys the views of the two girls are teasing each other.

Tzuyu kept silent since she saw Sana and Mark together too close in talking. She feels weird inside and she feels like she does not want Sana to see with any guy like that. But she just met that blonde girl today and she already felt like she is losing her already without even starting anything between them. That makes Tzuyu confuse abit with her feelings and emotions right now. And then ,she lost her appetite. She has no taste now on the dish what she ordered.

Tzuyu stands up and the girls get quiet suddenly.

"What is wrong Tzuyu ya?", MoMo asked.

"MoMo unnie , girls, I don't want to eat today alot. I will just rest at my desk until the music class start. See ya."

Tzuyu gets out of her seat quickly and before anyone say something..Sana comes back and grab Tzuyu's hand.

"Chewy ya .Where are you going ? You just arrive right?"

"Sorry, Sana Unnie. I feel unwell abit .I need to rest before the music class start..See you.", Tsuyu push away Sana's hand slowly and she heads towards the canteen front door.

Sana gets confused again and sit down with the girls now.

"Oh dear.What is wrong with Chewy?"

"I will check up when we do music class later.Sana chan ", MoMo said.

"Eh? Junior and Senior do music lessons together?", Sana asked curiously.

"Yes. For experiment and its always a mix for that section. Everytime,you get random partner in class or you find your formal partner in class if you want to too. ",Mina explains to Sana.

"Ohh wow. Sounds Interesting.", Sana nods.

"By the way. I dont want to be rude but is that your boyfriend back now? E...h Unnie ", Chaeyoung asked bluntly.

Dahyun widen her eyes and hit the little cub with her spoon.

"O-ouch what was that for Dahyun??"

"Ya Chae Dude. You don't even know Unnie name and ask something like that? How rude of you."

"I already said about that Tofu .getta out my way =4= ",

Mina is just giggling to Chaeyoung's actions. While Momo is chewing her food and looking at them.

"Haha no its fine.I was already cutting strings with Mark already. Plus it was just a romantic intrerest but he is still taking it seriously.I just told him to be friends only ..of course he was persuing me back but not anymore.I don't want to be someone who is a playboy already. Haha. He just into pretty girls thats all.Yes, I was one of them....And I am Minatozaki Sana. You girls can call me Sana.Nice to meet you."

"Ohh Sana unnie. You don't deserve with someone who does not take you seriously. I am Kim Dahyun."

"And, I am Son Chaeyoung."

"Good ~! Now I have 2 more friends now. Hehe ~"

"Sana ,your dish is already cold. Do you want to switch at canteen corner?"

"Haha no Mina. It is fine. I will just finish this before the music class starts.Kay~ Let's continue eating girls ,"

"Yes~" .All said in union and then they starts eating well before the break is over.

,,,,,,
,,,,,,,,,,,,
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

How is my story? Guys.Suggest me
'~'\.

I think it might be a series lol xD

No Twice No Life. I will include other members soon too.