Conversation

After they done watching Tv together back when eating and hanging out back together like 2 or 3 hours more, MoMo gets up and carry the leftover snacks and drinks with Sana back to the kitchen.

Tzuyu on the other hand, she turns off the Tv and close the electric line downstairs and then she checked up with the door and windows if they were closed well or not. After MoMo and Sana done washing their hands in the kitchen, Tzuyu comes inside of that dinning room.

"Is the checking up done? Tzu Tzu yah? ", MoMo asked Tzuyu who is now washing her hands so well.

"Yes , I did MoMo unnie.', Tzuyu nods and now drying back her hand with a tissue.

" Chewy is actually more like a big sister sometimes to me", Sana said.

Tzuyu looks and Sana and then MoMo asked too.

" Ohh dear, you just experienced it. She has been like that with me since we were young. Ya know, Tzu Tzu might younger than us. But, she knows as well like what we need or lacking in things with her instincts Sana yah. Be glad that she is reliable. ", MoMo nods and said proudly.

" Oh come on. Am not that much", Tzuyu chuckles abit.

Sana is looking Tzuyu from backside and she keeps on staring at Tzuyu till she left the dinning room.

Sana is looking with Tzuyu with full of admires and MoMo notices her looks towards her beloved sister.

"Puussh- Sana Chan", MoMo makes appearance with her body while hopping in when Sana is just in her own world.

"Y-ayh, You startled me ! ", Sana whines and she gets shocked abit.

" Look who is talking now. You were gazing Tzuyu so much Sana Chan. Tell me Sana Chan.. you like Tzu Tzu?',

"What !? no- no..yea..I mean no! Ahh nooooooo I mean Yes..no but Yeaaaaa?!", Sana confuses and talks back MoMo in whispering.

" Ohh calm down Sana Chan , I was teasing you. But uhm, w-what !? you like Tzu Tzu!?", MoMo said and then she covers her mouth with her hands tight.

"Omh.. omo ..omo , really?" , MoMo asked Sana again.

Sana just nods and then she looks at MoMo who is now looking at her with surprise.

"Hehhhhh!? Aren't you straight Sana Chan?"

"I-I was before I met Tzuyu, I guess my sexuality desires just bend down for Tzuyu."

" Wow, unbelievable, you girls just met like yesterday"

"I know , I think it is love at first sight, I guess.. I never felt like that way before with somebody else, all were like just boys scouted me and I fell for their faked kindness and cares and affection.. I guess I was just having comforts in my past relationships."

" I see.. I see", MoMo nods and listening Sana when she is leaning on the wall.

"Well, Tzuyu did not find interests in guys since she was being asked out a lot since secondary high school. I guess she is more like into homosexuality. But, I am just guessing . I think she is into her grades more than other social stuffs. ya know? a kind of introverted. " , MoMo continues her talking.

"Ohh I see", Sana nods and listens MoMo.

"But, I think she is also feeling fine around you Sana. Like me. She only stays with someone like that who she is familiar a lot in years."

"Heh, is that so? I feel happy with your comment , MoMo Chan", Sana smiles a bit.

"Uhm, It is better since we will be like sisters in the same house after all, well let's get up to the stairs and take some rest, and....ahh I will talk over Mr.Yoo for today, we forget that to tell him before Jeongyeon unnie arrives back her home. Oh god. ", MoMo said.