Smirk

It is already July. Rainy season is coming. Actually it has been raining since June often. People have to bring umbrellas or raincoats always with their usual stuffs.

Things have been weird alittle bit between Sana and Tzuyu. But gladly, Dahyun and MoMo , the DahMo couple notice about that and they make them feeling each other comfortable back as they used to be.

Now , Tzuyu is getting used to Sana's hugs and clingy unexpectedly. She is actually not a fan of skinship since she was young. That was why she felt akward and she also felt shy around Sana and things got abit distance between them for some months.

Even, Dahyun and Chaeyoung get surprised abit by Sana's actions to Tzuyu and Tzuyu is okay with it now. But, Sana and Tzuyu are still pretending so good that their friends only think of them as best friends now.

There won't be a thing that Sana does not know about Tzuyu. From Tzuyu's side, she is getting to know Sana more than before too. And , they rely on each other well in things too. Like opening up if they have stress in days or another stuffs.

And Sana and Tzuyu are currently enjoying their state now being best friends.

They both want each other more than this but they are still finding their courages to open up each other.

. . .

And this is this evening , after the classes dismissed from their grades ,the girls gather and they go to a fancy cafe' together with Tzuyu's car and Mina's car.

Dahyun, MoMo , Sana and Tzuyu is with Mr.Yoo , Jeongyeon father , the good driver with Tzuyu's car.

Chaeyoung, Mina and Nayeon with Mina's car with her driver.

Mr.Yoo and Mina's home driver said that they will just wait in cars.
. . .

And then they arrive at the cafe' which has been famous for cakes and drinks.

Dahyun leads the place to sit and everyone follows after they get off the cars in front of the place.

The girls order cakes and drinks as they sit down.

"I heard that cakes here are super smooth and delicious. I can't wait to taste my rainbow cake.", Nayeon said with excitement.

"Yea Unnie. Here strawberry milkshake is super yummy too with sweeten milk. My mouth is already watering ahhh~", Chaeyoung said and rubs her nose abit after putting the menu book down on table.

"You really like strawberries eh", Mina said and giggling.

"Yea alot ~!", Chaeyoung said back with a wide smile.

"Wow, even you laugh ..you are so feminie Mina yah. ", Jeongyeon gives a compliment at Mina.

Mina's face turns like a tomato and she covers her face with her hands slowly.

"I know this is a compliment but it makes me shy."

"Wow wow. Even her actions are so cute too. Amazing Mina shii. I am really different from you.", Nayeon chuckles and said to Mina while smiling.

"Of course. You and Jihyo are like loud speakers from festivals. So loud.", Jeongyeon teasefully said.

"Do you wish to die before you can eat your cheese cake here?", Nayeon glared at Jeongyeon and said.

"A-ahum . Of course not.", Jeongyeon said quickly and then looking at the girls and she continues

"I will introduce you girls. Jihyo next week. You know her right? I am sure you girls already familiar with her."

"Of course we know. The girl with a fantastic leadership in senior year. Park Jihyo. A well mannered student. Have skills in vocals like you Unnies. And more over a teacher pet.haha~", MoMo said while rubbing Dahyun's arm abit and Dahyun gets shy and looks at MoMo.

"Well, MoMo unnie. Bestfriend of 2yeon. I can't wait to meet her too. So that I can learn things from her abit. I want to.", Dahyun then hugs MoMo with her arm and looks at Jeongyeon and Nayeon as she said.

Tzuyu and Sana look at them being lovey dovey make them envy abit thay they are not close like them yet.

Sana clears her throat in a cute way and she said,

"Ahum~ well that is a good plan.Jeongyeon Unnie. I am sure that she will fit in with us once we see her. Nayeon unnie became like that too."

"Yes, bonded friendship with a strawberry milkshake back then too. I wonder which type of drinks will splash over me too. ", Tzuyu smiles and starts to make a joke like that.

Nayeon pouts and tongue out to Tzuyu after she heard that.

Tzuyu smirks abit back to Nayeon in a teaseful way is what Nayeon did not think that will be something Tzuyu do.

Sana saw Tzuyu's smirk also.

"Motherfking, holy moly. Jesus Christ! Her smirk is so damn attractive!"

Sana then breaths out slowly to calm herself down from getting horny over Tzuyu's smirk and then she starts talking with the other girls back.

Tzuyu peeks Sana and then she smiles.

"I am happy that we are comfortable to each other now. I will tell Sana that I love her when I have the right time. I swear. I found out myself that I fell in love with her. Not just liking. "

As the orders arrived, the girls start to eat cakes and have drinks and they continued hanging out for some hours.