Stare.....stare......stare....

I wonder why I kept having dream about them....is there supposed to be a connection between me and them? Impossible. All my whole life I've been living in a crazy orphanage and a house where no one cares about me. Well, not long.

"You’re staring intently at the Great Seven’s statue, Quiinn. Something up?" I smh and kept on wondering about if there's a possible connection between me and the Great Seven. Also Mickey.

🔹

[NRC - classroom]

"You see dreams of the Great Seven from that mirror in your room? I mean, it’s not that weird considering we pass by their statues every day, but…" I smh and place my hand on my forehead

"You see dreams of the Great Seven from that mirror in your room? I mean, it’s not that weird considering we pass by their statues every day, but…" I smh and place my hand on my forehead. "My dreams tells me that they're different from how you guys thought they are. The tale.....is different."

"I remember murmuring one of their names when I fell asleep during a test once before, but…It seems like our cases are a bit different." Deuce didn't realize he just exposed himself.

I smh once again. "No...not just....Oh, I also been finding Mickey in the mirror in my room. He's been banging on my mirror lately."

"That’s scary, dude!! Who the heck is Mickey?" Ace look at Deuce for answer and Deuce shrugged. "I don’t think they go to this school…If it’s not a dream, then maybe… It’s a ghost?"

I sighed. "I've thought of that but it's unlikely...."

"It’s possible considering how much those guys love pranks, yanno?" But....no.

"Oh, I know! If that Mickey guy shows up again in the mirror, why don’t you try taking a pic of him using the Ghost Camera the Headmaster gave you? That’s a magical tool that can snap anything with a soul, right? Pretty sure a ghost isn’t that different!" I ponder to myself whether I should do as Ace told me or not.

"I see! If we have picture evidence, we can look up who this Mickey is." Mickey doesn't look like human tho.... he's a mouse. But question is...why.....why is Mickey here? Why is Mickey in the mirror? Some did say that Mickey is a villain but I can't remember....

I got brought back to reality when the bell started ringing and Crewel walked in.

"Back to your seats, pups! For today’s homeroom, I plan to give you a little test to see if you’ve gone soft during the holidays. I’m pretty sure that by now, you’re all aware of the Nationwide Magical School Joint Cultural Festival this coming February. And our Night Raven College has been chosen as the center of activities." Oh great, another festival.