Quiinn's missing?! #2

Start from the beginning

It goes like this.

They approached the barn and walked in, inspecting it first before head inside. And when they did, they saw me lying on the ground with a syringe filled with neon green liquid so Silver took it away. Then, they brought me here.

"I see.....Y/N, huh. Hehe, I better thank her——"

"No need."

Her voice made me perked up and so did everyone in the room. Y/N was floating at the corner of the ceiling.

"Sounds just like you." I said then look around when I realized something was missing. "Wait——where's Grim? Where's Grim?!" I frantically look around to find the said grey cat and then Y/N came to me and shove something in my arms. It was Grim.

I let out a sigh of relief and started patting the sleeping cat in my arms.

"Wait, what happened to Grim? When I woke up in the barn, I was alone with those 4 guys but Grim is nowhere in my sight." I asked then Y/N told someone to explain.

"We find Grim in a bag somewhere in between the grass of the field. He's suffocating. We find him after we find you." Jamil explain on Y/N behalf.

I thank them for saving me and Grim then I look at Y/N. She was floating away.

"Y/N, where are you going?"

"I have things to settle."

My blank look traversed to my face. "You wanna deal with them ya? Please tell me you're not gonna deal with them." Y/N seemingly trying to dodge my question. "You're gonna deal with them, okay."

Y/N left and I planted my face on Grim fur then I felt someone patting my head. "Can someone hug me?" I asked then picked up my head and stare at the boys.

They stare at eachother then race towards me which made me sweatdrop slightly as Silver, who's closest to me, crawled up on the couch and wrapped his arms around my torso.

"Silver, get your hands off of Lady Quiinn!" Sebek yelled.

Silver poke his tongue out.

They're like a swarming insects all around me. I'm not trying to insult. I love my boys. "Everyone gets a hug. Don't kill eachother...." I said when some of them are glaring at eachother. I didn't actually know they like hugs except for Lilia maybe.

The warm sensation that they're emitting soothes me and relaxes me. After that dream....I can't seem to feel, find myself anymore.

My memories suddenly like a wires mixing up together and it made me confused.

Confused as to which is my memory.

"Quiinn, you don't look so good. You Kay?" Kalim asked, cupping my face in his hands. I smile. "Nothing, just feels like my emotions got out control. Just stay like this and I'll be fine." Kalim didn't seem to buy it but stay silent.

I kiss him and Floyd on the head and closed me eyes.

🔹

"Quiinn, careful of what she can do." Y/N remind. Sitting in her throne and I sat in mine.

Currently the two of us are in Y/N's domain. The tile are black and white as I remember the last time I visited this place. The place is big and endless as it is from the start.

I crossed my legs.

"I know, tho I can't believe she's getting to me this early." I bit my lip. Y/N look rather calm despite the situation we are in. "Only you who can keep her from getting to me." Y/N gave me side eye and I said, "Can I trust you to help me like when we were back then?"