"O ma goddddd, dat damn cat." Quiinn ran to the dorm and barges in. "Hey! Leave some for me, you cat!"

"Hohoho! Happy Holidays!"

"Why did you sounded like a Santa?!"

🔹

[Ramshackle Dorm - bedroom]

"This turkey is mine…" Grim mumble in his sleep as Quiinn got woken up by the mirror which is glowing

"This turkey is mine…" Grim mumble in his sleep as Quiinn got woken up by the mirror which is glowing. "That fucking mirror glowing again? Sometimes I wonder if the mirror is haunted....."

Quiinn got off her bed and walked closer when she saw the very same shadow of Mickey mouse.

"It’s Mickey again…?" She asked, unsure.

"Who’s there…? Who are you…?" Asked the person in the mirror and Quiinn answer. "Quiinn....."

"Quiinn? Your name's weird but it sounds great." Quiinn wonder to herself if that's supposed to be an insult or a compliment. "You are....."

"I’m Mickey, Mickey Mouse." Quiinn couldn't believe her ears and said to herself, 'Holy shit, it is Mickey!'. "Am I dreaming again…? I’ve been seeing the same dream three times now. It’s always been the same living cards and dancing music boxes, but…I feel like I can hear your voice clearer now…Maybe you’re not a dream after all.
Where are you right now?"

"Me.....? Twisted Wonderland...."

🔹

[Ramshackle Dorm - bedroom]

"Was that dream.....really a dream? This is getting more and more confusing....." Quiinn mumble as she walked in her bedroom to wake Grim up. "But I remember waking up from my sleep....oh, you already awake Grim. Good, we need to put the firewood in today. Let's go have a breakfast with the Scarabia students."