Dix-huit

Y/n's Pov

"No, not like a date. A friend date, so that we can get to know each other more."

"Ok sure! I'm gonna go shower first!" I smiled at the girl, going into the bathroom to shower.

Hoyeon's Pov

I watched her walk into the bathroom to go shower. I was pretty bored so I decided to look around.

There were trophies and medals that she won. A bunch of different academic awards. She's smart too? Damn...

I was looking at the different trophies she won. A couple of photography trophies. She's really passionate about photography huh.

I looked closer at one of the trophy which top was shaped kind of like a basketball. She plays basketball? No wonder she's so tall...

Besides all of the trophies and medals, I saw a bunch of family pictures.

Most of them were when she was very young, not much of when she was a teenager. Aww... there's a picture of her with food on her cheeks when she was a baby.

"You having fun looking around?" I heard someone laugh behind me.

I turned around to see Y/n in a sports bra with sweatpants on. She was drying her hair that was still wet from showering with a towel. I tried my best to just look into her eyes but... with such a view I just couldn't do it.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." She chuckled, causing her abs to flex. Fuck...

"I-i... uhm... c-can I?" I stuttered out.

"Yeah, sure. The bathroom is over there, in my room." She smiled, pointing to the left.

Oh... I thought that I could take a picture. I mean she did say to take one right?

"But...uhm..." I cleared my throat.

"I don't have any clothes." I blushed.

"I can just lend you some of my clothes, it might be big though." I smiled, putting on a shirt. Show's over I guess...

"Yeah, I'm gonna go shower."

"Towel is in the cupboard under the sink." She called out to me.

After I finished showering, I saw a hoodie and sweatpants on the bed.

When I put them on, the hoodie reached my knees, it smelt exactly like her. The sweatpants were so long that I had to fold it. I was completely enveloped in her scent and I didn't mind it... not one bit.

I walked out to the living room to see (your favourite tv show) playing on the tv.

She probably heard me changing since she was already looking my way.

"Hey, I'm ready."

Y/n's Pov

I went to put a hoodie and some sweatpants on the bed. I left the room so that she doesn't feel weird when she changes.I went into the living room to watch (your favourite tv show).

Fifteen minutes later, I heard some shuffling around in my room, indicating that she has finished showering and is changing into her clothes... well my clothes.

"Hey, I'm ready." She said, walking into the living room.

I felt myself blush, seeing her in my clothes with a messy bun and no make up. She looked so raw and real.

I thought that she was beautiful with make up but something about her not wearing make up just makes me feel lightheaded.

"Ok let's go." I smiled, turning off the tv, making my way to the front door.

"So... which mall are we going to Ms Jung Hoyeon." I smiled at her as she held onto my arm.

"Hmm... I was thinking about going to 'Times Square'." She said, making her way to my car.

"Oh so we're taking my car huh?" I questioned her with a smirk.

"Yup. It's red and I love the colour red." She smiled.

I went to the passenger side and opened the door for her and she sat down. Chivalry is not dead ok.

"Thank you... I actually used to have my hair in red." She continued, putting on her seat belt. I moved to the driver's side and sat down.

"Really? I would love to see that. You'll probably look like Ariel" I chuckled out, driving to the mall.

"So... pick any song you like." I said, handing her my phone that was connected to the speakers.

"Hmm... there's a lot of Ariana Grande here..." She laughed.

"Yeah... kinda used to have the biggest crush on her when she was in Victorious. Then I started to listen to a bunch of her songs." I told her.

"Oh... so you had a crush on Ariana?" She asked.

"Yup but that was a long time ago, but I do still love her songs. Her and Dalton are cute together though."

"So are you gonna put on a song?" I looked at her.

"Ooh... there's BlackPink." She laughed.

"Hey! I have to support my friend ok."

"No no, I get it, I listen to them as well."

"A lot of uhm... Justin Bieber?" She chuckled.

"Hey! Love him or hate him. You've gotta admit, he's made some banging songs." I said to her defensively.

"Ok ok..." She said, putting on 'Love Me'

" 'Love Me' huh? Good choice..." I said, tapping the stirring wheel with my fingers to the beat.

As it approached the chorus, I started belting out the lyrics, causing the most adorable giggle to come out of the girl beside me.

"That's my favourite sound in the world..." I trailed off, putting my full attention on the street.

"What is?"

"Your giggle." I looked at the girl, smiling at her.

We started to jam out to different songs as she would belt them out as well. I just love how she can be herself without caring about what other people think.

"Here we are."

We parked near the mall since there wasn't any parking space.

We were walking towards the mall when I realised that she was walking on the side where she was closer to the road.

I gently put my hand on her shoulders and guided her to the other side where I was the one closer to the road.

"Why'd you do that?" She asked.

"I don't know... I just realised that you're closer to the road and I wouldn't want you to get hurt if an accident does take place." I shrugged.

"But you'll be the one to get hurt." She pouted.

"I'd rather be the one who gets hurt than to see you get hurt."

Word Count: 1072

A/n

Short ass chapter bc im lazy🥴