Treize

Y/n's Pov

"I'm sorry, I can't do this."

"W-what?" She opened her eyes and pulled away. When she opened her eyes, I saw a hint of disappointment in them.

"Look." I took her hand in mine.

"Like I said before, you are the most amazing, wonderful and interesting person I have ever met. We've known each other for only two days but I feel like we have an amazing connection that I have never had with anyone else. But I don't think that this is right. We barely know each other and you have a boyfriend, I don't want to be the reason your relationship doesn't work out. You deserve better, he deserves better than to get cheated on... I'm sorry. I think it is important for us to be friends first." I told her, feeling her hand's soft skin on mine.

I pulled her hand closer to my hand and placed a peck on it, looking up at her as I saw her face heat up.

"Right, my boyfriend... I haven't been a hundred percent honest with you about that." She told me while clutching my hand.

"What do you mean?" I asked, tilting my head to the side.

"N-nothing... Let's just go." She said, letting go of my hand and opening her side of the car door and walking back to our friends. Leaving me in my car stunned.

I decided to walk back to my friends after thinking about what she meant. I still can't figure it out though, what hasn't she told me yet about her boyfriend?

Turns out Hoyeon and I have been in the car for about thirty minutes, maybe that's why they're all out in the ocean. But instead of Samuel being the only guy there, there was another guy.

As I looked closer, it turns out that the guy was Dong-Hwi and he was talking to Hoyeon. Huh... I made my way to join them when Lisa pulled me away.

"Don't."

"What?" I asked, confused as to why I couldn't join them.

"You'll only get hurt, I know that you like Hoyeon but her boyfriend is here." She told me, rubbing my back, trying to comfort me.

"Oh, I can see that... they look happy, if she's happy, I'm happy." I told Lisa with a forced smile, looking at the couple out at sea talking. Hoyeon was giggling and she looked so happy. That's all I'll ever want for her.

Lisa pulled me into a hug trying to comfort me, rubbing my back gently.

"I'm sorry..."

"It's fine. I've only known her for two days, I'll get over it." I told her, smiling sadly.

Hoyeon's Pov

*Y/n has not reached the beach yet*

"I can't believe you're here! I thought you had a date with your actual girlfriend?" I asked Dong-Hwi.

We might be dating as a publicity stunt but he's still a great friend, and he's like a father figure as well, I even told him about Y/n.

"Well, I am with her, see, she's over by that umbrella sunbathing." He pointed towards a girl.

"So... I heard that you invited Y/n. Have you two kissed yet?" He wiggled his eyebrows at me.

"No." I giggled out.

"I tried to but, you know, I still haven't told her that we're just dating for publicity." I continued, my smile fading away.

"She said that she didn't want to get in the way of  "relationship". She said that you deserve better than to get cheated on." I told him truthfully.