Sept

Y/n's Pov

I felt my eyes flicker open, due to a bright light coming my way. Is this heaven?

"Wake up Y/n!" Lisa screamed into my left ear after she spread open the curtains. Nope, not heaven. It's hell.

"Goddamn Lisa! I might turn deaf because of you! What the hell!" I scolded the younger girl.

I am not in the mood. I was just awoken from my deep slumber by a bright light that shone through the window and there was a failed attempt to make me deaf. Instead of getting off the bed, I covered my face with a blanket. I do not wanna wake up this early, it is a Saturday for God's sake!

"Who's got your panties in a bunch? Come on! We have to go to the beach to meet Hoyeon and her friends!" She exclaimed.

Hearing the model's name come out of her mouth, I shot straight up from the bed, suddenly having the energy to go out. I'm pretty sure that if I was a dog, my tail would be wagging and my ears would be perked up.

"Ooh someone is excited to see Hoyeon." Samuel teased, walking into the room shirtless with a cup of coffee in his hands.

"I did not sign up for this child pornography ok!" I exclaimed, throwing a nearby pillow at the kid.

"I'm not a child. Besides, we're going to the beach. You'll see me shirtless anyway, sad for you because I'm pretty sure that when Hoyeon sees me she won't even bat an eye at you." He scoffed out, causing me to throw more pillows at him.

"Ok ok! I'll put on a shirt." He put his hands up defensively.

"But I'm pretty sure that you didn't throw those pillows at me because I'm not wearing a shirt, you threw them because you're scared that Hoyeon might like me not you." He smirked, causing me to roll my eyes.

"Just get out... Lisa you too." I told them, not wanting to deal with this early in the morning.

"You didn't deny it! Y/s/n for life!" He said walking out the door, shaking his hips as he walked. That kid...

Y/n

Hey! Good morning!
What beach are
we going to?

Hoyeon

We thought abt
going to Naksan
beach.
I can't wait to see you<3

Y/n

Yea u too:)

"Seriously dude? 'Yea u too"? Wow nice flirting skills." Samuel rolled his eyes at me.

"First of all, I'm not trying to flirt with her. She has a boyfriend dude." I told him, defeatingly.

"That tone... you're sad that she has a boyfriend aren't?" He teasingly said but also careful to not hurt my feelings.

"I- uhm..."

"Come on Y/n stop trying to hide it." Lisa interject.

"Where'd you come from?"

"Oh stop trying to change the subject." She rolled her eyes.

"Fine. Maybe I am kinda sad that she has a boyfriend. I just met her and I can't stop thinking about her. She's caring, kind and understanding. She's everything and anything I would ever want in a girl. Even if I met the most perfect girl, she wouldn't come close to her!" I finally admitted to my two best friends. Breathing heavily as I never realised that I like her that much.

"Damn dude... you're down bad huh. Let's go eat breakfast before you pour out your heart more." Samuel said, trying to be understanding.

"Yea sure dude, I'm hungry as well."

Time skip to meeting them in the beach(mostly bc im lazy rn)

We reached the beach. We looked around in search for Hoyeon and her friends.

"Guys, I texted Jennie, she said that they're near the beach watch tower." Lisa told us, as we were trying to find them for the past ten minutes.

"Wait... how did you know that Jennie is going to be here?" I asked curiously.

"Nothing." Lisa giggled. Hmm... that's kinda suspicious if you ask me. I rolled my eyes and walked towards the beach watch tower that's like a couple kilometres away.

Lisa's Pov

"So... how did you know that Jennie was coming here?" Samuel whispered to me. I held his forearm stopping him from walking so that we would be a couple meters away from Y/n.

"Jennie knows that I'm friends with Y/n and she told me that Hoyeon's been talking about Y/n. A lot." I told Samuel with a smirk.

"I knew it! She does like Y/n! Wait. But she has a boyfriend though." Samuel said confusingly.

"Turns out that her relationship with Lee Dong-Hwi is a PR stunt. But she has to ensure that everyone, even people close to her must think that it's real." I told him

"But if even people close to her must think that it's real, how does Jennie know?" Samuel asked. Reasonable question if you ask me.

"It turns out that Hoyeon just told Jennie after she met Y/n. She said that it's because she thought that she wouldn't start to like anyone until Y/n came along and now she can't stop thinking about her." I told the younger guy.

"So they both like eachother but they won't be able to get together because Y/n thinks that Hoyeon is actually dating someone even though she's single?" Samuel asked, trying to ensure that the information he remembered is correct.

"Yup. Now let's go. Wouldn't want to miss the weird but probably cute interactions between Y/s/n." I smiled that Samuel.

Y/n's Pov

Where in the hell did they go? I was walking towards the watch tower and when I turned around, they weren't there. I squinted my eyes and finally saw Lisa and Samuel.

I waved my arm, in hopes that they'll see me. I saw Lisa wave back. They started running my way.

"Why are y'all so slow? Freaking slowpokes." I rolled my eyes, smiling.

"Geez sorry." Lisa smiled. She put her hands on my shoulder, pulling me closer. Is she going to kiss me? I do not have feelings for her whatsoever. I was about to pull away when she turned me around. That's when I saw the face that I couldn't stop thinking about for the past day, making me smile.

"Hey."

Word Count: 1052