𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

・。

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

April, 20th 1996
Sokovia, Eastern Europe

It was silent as the setting sun shone over the city of Sokovia, people wandered their way home after exhausting days of working hard to keep the city going. The distant guns of war were quiet on this warm Wednesday evening, the people of the enjoying the peace of the day. However, two mischievous kids decided to take the opportunity to cause some trouble in their small neighborhood, cheeky smirks resting on their faces as they watched through their neighbors window for the right moment.

The oldest of the two, Aiden Hart smirked down at his younger sister, Alessia Hart before focusing back on the scene in time to witness his incredible invention at work. Mr Phillips was covered head to toe in pink dye, his eye twitching in anger knowing who had ruined his peaceful day. Both Hart siblings fell to the ground in pure laughter, their jaws hurting as their stomachs cramped from the joyous laughter. "That's it! I'm done with this," Mr Phillips exclaimed, alerting the two it was time to run.

Aiden jumped up before holding his hand out to his sister, Alessia quickly took his hand and the two of them took off running as Mr Phillips dashed out of his quaint home. The two kids were faster than the older man, his breathing already ragged and heavy causing him to slow down in the center of the neighborhoods playground where all the kids were playing in the final light of the day. The other children turned to the now pink man and began laughing at him knowing it was the Hart siblings who had caused it.

Alessia stood proud on the branch of a tree the two kids had climbed to escape the older man, she smirked down at him as Aiden blushed over at his crush, who was gazing lovingly at him already. Alessia rolled her eyes before sitting on the branch, pushing back to hang upside down on the tree with a giggle. "It's okay, mister. It'll wash off with the darmaine soap our mother makes, we made sure. It's a little joke, mister," Alessia informed him as Aiden jumped down from the tree.

Mr Phillips took two steps closer before pointing at the two mischievous kids, "You better hope so! I have a date tomorrow night and I will not let you two ruin it!" Alessia bit her lip to prevent a laugh from escaping at the idea of the older bald man going on a date. "Best of luck to you, Mr Phillips. I'm sure it'll be great," Aiden kindly assured as he helped his sister down from the tree before they both headed off home knowing dinner would be ready soon and that meant their father would be home, the busy man was their idol.

They got home fairly quickly, their mother stood their with her arms crossed against her chest looking down at her children. "Which one of you decided that dying Mr Phillips pink was a good idea?" Their mother, Winona asked, her Sokovian accent seeping through the words. "That would be me, mama. It was a great opportunity and I couldn't pass up on testing my invention," Aiden quickly answered before silence filled the room. "Then a heads up would of been nice! I missed the show," Their father, Christopher spoke from behind the two kids.