Intern at the company

Start from the beginning

"okay, i'll go meet him just in a minute." I said and she smiled "and um, please just call me y/n. I know you're being professional but it's okay, you can just call me y/n."

I prefer it better when the company's employees call me by my name, we're a family after all so why not? plus Mrs. Lee is older than me, so I feel a bit awkward that she calls me like that. I want everyone to be comfortable around me. I like it when they are.

She nodded her head and smiled, "okay, y/n ah. I'll keep that in mind" I smiled to her, as she went out of the office.

I rested back on the chair as I let out a sigh.
I've been working for hours, since 8:30. What time is it now?
11:52 AM, I saw the time. It's lunch time soon. I should go meet the CEO quickly.

I got up to go to the CEO office room.

"Come in." I heard after some seconds as I knocked on the door.

"you called for me sir?" I said as I saw him working on the computer kept on his desk.

He looked up and nodded his head, "Ms. Y/n, there's a new intern, that'll be coming to our company for internship. Since you're the head, I hope you'll take care of him. He'll coming here soon, so I want you to either put him under one of the workers, or you can teach him the work yourself. His name is Kim taejun" he told me as I nodded my head.

"okay sir, I understand. Something else?" I asked as he shook his head.

"okay sir, may I go then?"

"yes." he smiled and went back to working.

I checked the time and it was 12:07 that means lunch break so I went to have my lunch.

After I was done, I went back to my cabin to continue the work.

I was working as I got a call on my office phone.

(On the phone)
"hello?" I picked up the call.

"Ms. Y/n there's someone named Kim taejun, he is saying he's here for inte-" she was saying as I remember about him.

"ah yeah. I know him, I'll come get him in a second. Thankyou"

"its okay mam." she said and ended the call

I saw the receptionist talking to a boy as I went to her.

She bowed as she saw me, "this was the guy I talked about, mam."

"oh okay." I gave her a smile and turned to the boy, "um, follow me please." he nodded his head nervously.

"please be comfortable." I smiled to ease him up a bit, as he followed me to the elevator and he just nodded his head again. He looks cute though heheh

"so" I cleared my throat, "my name is min y/n, and I work as the head accountant here. I won't be able to teach you the work myself but I'll put you under one of my trusted workers. But if you have any kind of problem you can always come to me. Is that okay?" I questioned to him

"yes mam.." he spoke.

"okay taejun, it's my office let's go inside." I opened the door to my office and told him to take a seat as I went to sit on my chair too.

"mingi ah?" I called my worker to call him to the office.

"yes y/n ssi?"

"can you come here for a minute?" I looked over to taejun and smile as he looked back at me and give a slight smile too.

"Of course. i'll be there in a minute." he replied

"thank you" I said as I ended the call.

"thank you so much mam" he suddenly stated.

"oh it's okay. Moreover, I should take care of you as you're new. And just call me Ms y/n. Don't worry I won't bite if you don't need to call me Mam hehe." I said

"okay Ms y/n ssi" he said and smiled back.

"um Y/n ssi?" mingi spoke as he came inside.

"ah yeah, this is Taejun. He's here for internship and I want you to teach him everything, okay?" I told mingi as he nodded.

"yes, I understand." he said as he turned to Taejun, "hello, my name is Song Mingi, please come with me."

"thank you" Taejun bowed and left.

I went back to working after they left.

•{Time skip}•

I got up to get my things and leave after I checked the time on my phone as I stretched my neck which was now very sore.

(on the phone)
"hello y/n ah?" oppa spoke from the phone

"What's up?" I left the office while talking to him on the phone.

"are you still at the company? I just got done working, should we go home together?" he asked. I could tell he was driving since I could hear the sound of cars though the phone.

"yeah, let's go together. Im almost outside of the building." I informed him.

"okay I'm almost there too."

"okay oppa" I said ending the call and got to the elevator, as I met Taejun there.

"Taejun ssi?" I called for him as he looked at me and smile.

"hello Ms. Y/n ssi" he bowed to me.

"hello" I returned a smile, "How was your day? You're not having any kind of problem, right?"

"oh no no everything is good. Thank you for asking Ms. Y/n ssi. I had a very good and productive day hehe" he lighting chuckled.

"I'm glad you had fun" I smiled as we got out of the elevator.

I saw Oppa waiting for me in the car as I got out of the company. I bid a bye to Taejun and sat in the car as Oppa spoke, "you made a new friend?"

"oh, no no, he's just a new intern. Im helping him out"

"oh okay, I was just asking" he showed me his gummy smile, as he drove off to home.

••••

Please leave a comment if you like the story! Thank you