"I didn’t think that those two would escape to Octavinelle at all…"

"They even stole the magic carpet… What will we do if the Prefect finds out…?"

"Let’s discuss this with Vice-Prefect Jamil first…"

Ugh, why did they have to do this. I'm not in the mood....

"Hello, we have come to visit." Azul greeted with me and Grim behind him, following closely. "Ah, it’s hot. It’s like summer here…" Floyd commented and uses his hat as a fan to cool himself.

"It’s the Octavinelle guys who beat us up yesterday!"

"What do you need from us!?"

"Ah, I am so very sorry for what happened last night. It looked as if you were bullying helpless little animals, so I ended up covering for them out of the goodness of my heart…Now that I’ve heard the full story…I now understand that these two are akin to criminals for stealing the magic carpet. And now that I know, I take full responsibility of returning them to where they belong. In other words, we are here to return the magic carpet."

Oh, how dare he. I'm in a very bad mood and while I'm listening, he said that? At least did it when I'm not listening.

"Ugh… We’re not here because we like it, yanno…" Grim grumble.

"♪♪♪♪"

"Th-that’s…!"

"Thank you very much for helping us…?"

Jamil then appear as I yawn. "Hey, you guys. It’s almost time for morning training. Kalim will get mad again if you’re late—!!!???"

"Oh, hello there, Jamil-san! How do you do?"

So noisy.... I'm going to sleep. As I said that, my consciousness started to slowly drain away and I fell forward but someone seemingly got me before I fell to the ground.

🔹

[Scarabia dorm - empty private room]

"Finally waking up. After hours." Y/N, how long was I asleep? It's dark outside. "You're asleep from morning till night so I could say you slept for the whole day. Why are you so tired whenever you're on your period?" I can't say. I don't know. Wait, I'm not on my period yet, cuz my blood didn't come out yet. The pain just telling me that I will having my period soon but not now. Still, I can't be sure. "So basically, a warning." Yeah.