"Sev this is too much," I rolled my eyes,

"Lion nothing is too much for you beside it's one gift from each of us,"

She stared at the gifts, almost like she was unsure what to do with them. A similar problem arose last year. Remus had to coax her out of bed with the promise of chocolate because she had forgotten it was her birthday. Carefully she picked up the one wrapped in green and silver. The one from me.

"I love it dad!" She looked at me tears in her eyes, she clutched the framed moving picture of us on her first day at spinners end to her chest. Remus has snapped the picture while we were Decorating her room together.

"I'm glad Lion, open the one from your godfather," I said.

Hayley tore open the red and gold wrapping paper to reveal a rectangular box, she opened it to reveal a small Lion, wolf and snake pendant. The Lion and wolf were gold and the snake that wrapped around them was silver.

"Moony... this is too much," she said.

"As your father said earlier nothing is too much for you," he said kneeling beside her. The floo roared to life

"Where's the birthday girl?" Black exclaimed making a beeline for Hayley

Hayley's pov

"Padfoot!" I exclaimed as he kicked Remus off his chair. He sat down in Remus's now vacated chair.

"It's fine Cub your uncles a prick," Sirius waved Remus off he summoned three boxes.

"Go on mini moony open your gifts,"

I tore away the colourful paper to reveal, a black dress with red and gold accents, a locket with a photo of Remus and sirius in it, a piece of paper and an attached key.

I andromeda tonks custodian of the estate of my cousin Sirius Black heir to the black family fortune,
Make the executive decision to Gift Hayley Snape, the black holding 21 Godric's Hollow.
Along with a sum of 20,000 galleons to be placed into a trust at gringotts to be released to her at 18 years of age,
Both transactions are effective immediately.
Andromeda tonks

My jaw dropped I looked up at Sirius who had a huge grin on his face. He nodded at me, I passed the note to Sev.

"Sirius... what?"

"You'll need a home and some money won't you?" He grinned, Sev passed the note to Remus who read it mouth agape.

"Sirius you gave her a house?"

"And 20,000 galleons," Sev added.

"Thankyou Sirius I promise I won't waste either the money or the house,"

"I know Hayley," he said with a grin. Remus passed me the dress,

"Go try it on," he hummed

Severus's pov

"Black... I don't know what to say... Thankyou," I said, Black nodded at me.

"Your welcome Snape, she deserves it and with the way things are going I wanted to make sure she was taken care of,"

Hayley's pov

I stared at myself in the mirror the dress made me look very grown up. Only issue is the sleeves weren't long enough to cover my hand and the scar. Rummaging through my draw I found my concealer and foundation, I dabbed it onto my hand covering the scar. It was covered enough that no one should notice. I headed down stairs, the men turned and stared at me.

"Suits you perfectly," Sirius grinned,

"You look so grown up," Sev breathed

I turned to look at Remus whose face was scrunched up his brow furrowed. He was staring at me, it unnerved me slightly. he slowly walked towards me now both Sev and Sirius were also giving him confused looks. He stood before me.

"Hayley... show me your hand," he said a deathly quiet voice, he rarely called me Hayley. I clasped my hands behind my back for the first time I was grateful for my curse, he couldn't grab my hand and force me to show him.

"Hayley show me," I made no moves to show him.

"Hayley show me now!" He yelled, I jumped I didn't Reiner the last time he yelled at me but I can't show him! Tears pricked my eyes.

"Moony enough," Sirius said standing between myself and Remus.

"Show us your hand," Severus spoke stepping towards me

I made no effort to move. Suddenly invisible coils wrapped around my wrist pulling it forward. Severus magiced away the makeup A collective gasp sounded across the room. Remus's face morphed into one of anguish. Sirius looked enraged as did Severus.

"Who," Severus growled

"Umbridge,"