chapter 48

Regret in your tears when you taste them ,
You know I don't chase I replace them .
Don't rush take time , take some , I just wanted memories tryna make some with you .
But now I gotta erase them with you..

"You know jessi , broken is always beautiful .so some shits are meant to be carry to the grave with us so is mine and how i audited for the company , I did that when I ran away from my house .so let's skip that question but what I'll like to say whoever is out there struggling one way or the other , just keep picking yourself up Better days are ahead of you but you won't get there if you don't continue" Tae said smiling slightly making everywhere silent for a second until Jessi speak up .

"Yeah sure , so ehrmm, there is this rumors going around that you went for plastic surgery when you just debuted , is that true?" Jessi ask making Taehyung chuckle , okay but why does every rumors around him always interesting..

"About that I actually never let knife come closer to my face nor did I have plan to , but maybe a year after I debuted ,I guess I was 21 or 20 then? I went to one hospital to do a surgery not plastic cosmetic surgery tho.but I didn't even do what I went for because the doctor listed more than hundreds complications that comes with whatever I was planning to do that time so everything you see on my body is mine , no knife"  Tae explained and now hoseok is lost because he never know Taehyung went for any surgery.

Which surgery did he went for ?.

"Ah ah okay some issues happened almost a year ago ? You were coming back from the USA but then you lost your necklace and your boyfriend made everyone search for it , is it an expensive necklace because it seem so much important to you" Jessi questioned making Tae mentally scoff , of course that issue will be bring up .

"You are even wearing the necklace now" Jessi added making Tae stare down to his own neck then smiles .

"It's not matter about expensive or anything but it's a gift from my moon and it hasn't even reach six months then it got lost so I guess I just lost it and let my emotions took over and moon doesn't like seeing me like that ?so he did what he had to do" Tae shrugged and Jessi hummed .

"So your fans always talk passing Kim V vibes check , what's meaning behind that ? Is it true some people don't get chance to pass your vibe ?" Jessi asked making Tae roll his eyes for real .

"Ah that ! There's nothing like vibe check , that's just my resting bitch face .even moon got confused with it some days ago thinking I was mad at him but really that's my face with no impression , I don't have beef anyone" he replied shortly and Jessi nods picking up Something from her seat .

A locked up two earpieces .

"I learned from your fans , you are man with a lot of patients and that too relaxed , so let's find out maybe they are just hallucinating or maybe it's true , unbuckle this while you answer some questions" she said giving the earpieces to tae who frown his face.

"I'm not a man with patience tho ,I'm not the type to stay and wish on shooting star , but okay let's try" he muttered smiling as he starts trying to separate the earpiece.

Jessi smiles .

"You release unannounced single months ago which was title my universe , your fans said it's a special made song for your fans , is it true ?" Jessi asked making Taehyung pause for a second before chuckling Amusingly.

He shakes his head and hear numerous groans from the crowds.

"That was for my moon tho , but the song I made for my fans is in the coming album , the title is mikrokosmos . So wait for it guys , don't claim my moon right he's gonna get angry" he joke laughing when he sees the fans cheers once again .

"That's so thoughtful of you , you got a new tattoo ? Some fans said they catch glimpse of it in your recent picture?" Jessi ask once again making Tae surprised once again .

How can he forget how much of FBI is fans are , those people can literally see reflection through his eyes but .

They fail to notice those times when he wear fakes smile all around.

That's what humans doesn't see in ourselves , he doesn't wear his pain on sleeve doesn't mean he had no pain but nevertheless , he is proud of how much he have grown from the past .

He is thankfully to have Jungkook right beside him , he is also thankfully to his fans but there are just things those people won't understand .

But he love them regardless.

"Oh yeah , I did" he replied shortly with a tight smiles .

Jungkook Was sitting infront of someone when Taehyung called him earlier .

And no he wasn't even with jimin , he lied about that .he lied to his love .

The person watch him Amusingly chuckling silently as the CEO took a deep breath , because he thought Taehyung was calling him from his office .

"I don't know a day will come where you will have to lie to Taehyung" the person chuckle making Jungkook roll his eyes .

"And who Should be responsible for that ?!
" Jungkook exclaim as he push his hair back with his fingers .

"Opps , sorry not sorry but you know you are gone for if jimin mention he isn't with you ?" the person reason out and that only add to Jungkook anxiety as he groan closing his eyes for a moment .

"He won't ask jimin , he trusts me" Jungkook mumble to himself , trying to calm his raging fear .

The person sitting opposite him smiles , shaking head at the CEO pain .

"More reason you shouldn't have lie to him , you can kindly Introduce me to him tho .I don't know why you are hiding this when he'd still know about it later" the person shrugged making Jungkook glare up directly at the person .

"Introduce you as what to him ? Shut up and get that shit done on time because if he find out before that , you are dead," Jungkook threatened standing up as he pick his phone and car key then drop some cash on the table turning and walk away instantly.

The person hummed looking at Jungkook's retreating figure .

Then bring a phone out calling a contact which was picked after few rings .

"How is everything going? Is it almost set," the person and smiles widely when a positive answer come from the other line .

"Well" the person hummed smiling .

Jungkook felt his heart pop out of his chest when Taehyung enter his office later that day.

He can't help fear raging inside him , he fucking lied to Taehyung .

Well shit , joy is out .

A/n.

Sorry for mistakes

Thanks for reading

Please vote and comment

Byee