chapter 37

My heart almost pump out of my chest today , thankfully the story wasn't fully deleted ..

Anyways , we fall but thankfully we learnt how to land ..

We back stronger 😂😂❣️❣️❣️❣️ I'm going nowhere bitchessssss !!!

Jungkook hasn't set his two eyes on his lover for two months except when we count the everyday face timing or the idol's TV appearance.

He was currently sitting in front of the long ass conference meeting with different representatives from their investors all over the country but Jungkook really doesn't give two shits at the moment.

He just wants Tae back right in his arms without any problems.

His phone has been vibrating against his pocket for more than twenty times but Jungkook really wasn't in the mood to pick that but his mind set changed when the phone wouldn't stop going off.

So he slips his hand inside his pocket bringing the bugging device out , his blank face changes into frown when he sees the contact is hoseok.

Without thinking much he picks up the call , hoseok's voice makes him shoot up on his feet instantly.

"J-jungkook , Tae was mobbed by fans at the airport right now as we are coming out but his necklace was snatched in the process but Tae won't leave until he finds it and ......he is crying."

Jungkook notices how hoseok's voice trembled , he didn't bother replying to the male but just hangs up the call motioning jimin to take over the meeting and with that he runs out of the room.

Taehyung was smiling widely as they gradually walked out of the terminal , hoseok was beside him with other three staff members.

His face was literally shining as he was so excited to meet his boyfriend after two months.

He didn't bother informing Jungkook about his arrival since he planned on surprising the older male .

Getting mobbed by his fans was highly expected but he really didn't expect the company not to send extra guards since they were informed about his arrival today.

The two staff were holding his bags while hoseok and the last staff was trying their best to guide Tae away from the thousands of fans but the idol stops, looking terrified when someone or more people keep touching him inappropriately.

What really brought tears to his face was when he noticed the single jewelry that was meant to be on his neck....missing.

He paused totally not minding he was surrounded by thousands of people.

"Hyung my necklace!" he shouts as hoseok also pauses knowing Tae won't really allow his precious necklace to go like that especially when he knows the story behind it.

Some fans started moving back when they noticed the tears on the idol's face as he was trying to get on his knees to find something.

But among humans , animals will surely be present which was the reason why some fans still won't move back and give him a chance to do that.

Different cameras were flashing , loads of gasps could be heard when Tae gets on his knees not minding as some fans stepped on his hands.

His focus was to find his necklace, hoseok tried to get the male up but Tae seems to be lost in his own word already as he was so keen on finding his thing.

So the manager did what he thinks was the best option, he called Jungkook but the CEO didn't pick up immediately but hosoek felt relief wash over him when the male did.