Chapter 5

The sexual tension between the two males would have expanded if the presence of a sunshine didn't decide to cut them off.

"Oh okay okay! I get it! you are both horny idiots but please drop it, what the fuck?!" Hoseok said pushing Tae's finger away from Jungkook's chest.

And watches how the CEO winks at the idol before laughing out loudly.

"I like your energy!" Tae exclaims winking at Jungkook who winks back right at him.

"Can say the same for you , wonder where the famous rude Kim V disappeared to?" Kook chuckled as his eyes fixed on the idol's chest which was visible , thanks to his see through shirt.

Tae tilted his neck.

"Never heard of him , this is Kim Taehyung" he shrugged "besides you shouldn't believe everything you see online , those people will never see past what I want them to see" he adds gulping down another shot of alcohol.

"You seem to have a high tolerance for alcohol , you and Jimin have something in common. This boy is the real Dionysus, God of drinks" Kook commented pointing to Jimin who rolls his eyes.

Tae looks at the mentioned male with a wide smile.

"Really?! I know you and I will have a connection but no homo bro" the idol said patting Jimin's shoulder softly.

Jungkook chuckled.

"I think you have a connection already , he was born the same year as you. I don't think that's coincidence but destiny , so when are you both getting married?" he mocks teasing the two , Tae was looking at Jimin surprised while the latter is avoiding the idol's gaze.

"Wow really !!! Are you older than me or I am older than you? Mine is December" Tae said now placing all his attention on Jimin who smiles a little.

"I know your birthday date and mine is in October" he murmured shifting his gaze to Hoseok who is unbothered with the back and forth introductions.

"Oh really , I think we are both lost soulmates, no homo once again" Tae smiles widely.

Jimin can't help the smile that broke onto his face, Tae suddenly gasps.

"Oh my God , your eyes disappeared as you smiled" Tae pointed out squealing like a small baby.

"Yeah and he has pretty eyes ngl" Hoseok said casually getting all the guys attention on him.

Jimin looks down blushing making kook to raise his eyebrows on hoseok.

"Don't crush on him man , his eyes are already on someone else and trust me it's not Kim V" Jungkook commented making hobi raise his hands up surrendering.

They all laugh.

"Jimin you should be my friend" Tae exclaims shocking Jimin while Hoseok looks at tae with warning eyes.

"How about no Mr V , you won't be keeping any contact with any fan. I only allowed you to talk with them because don't forget as much as I am your best friend, I'm also your manager and we both know who Kim V is" hobi stated sternly making Tae look down sadly.

"H-hyung , can't I keep only this friend? You know I have been lonely for years even if you're also my friend, don't you think I should be close to someone else too who didn't come from my work line? And he is the same age like me hyung, don't act like the company that wants me to die alone hyung" Tae said putting all his acting effort to use a tear, it rolls down from his eyes shocking Jungkook and Jimin but hoseok knows better than them.

The male sighs shaking his head.

"Stop with that emotional blackmail and okay only this once!" hoseok said and watches how Tae wipes his fake tears fastly making Jungkook chuckle and shake his head.

These two are really a good match.

"Thanks hyung! Jimin you are now my friend , give me your number" Tae said not giving Jimin a chance to deny or anything.

He stretched his phone out to Jimin who smiles taking it from the latter.

"Wow Samsung ? Thought you use an iPhone?" Kook commented causing Tae to shake his head.

"iPhone is overrated" the idol murmurs shortly and Jimin nods agreeing with him while Hoseok and Jungkook roll their eyes.

"Debatable pretty boy" kook said smiling "and besides I think something is missing from your phone " kook suddenly said making Tae look at him confused as he takes his phone back from Jimin saving the other's number as "my soulmate".

He tilted his head confused "What?" he asked.

Jungkook smiles before winking at him "my number sweetheart" he said making Jimin smack his head harshly.

"Don't flirt with him Playboy , I won't allow you to come close to him for a second" Jimin said with pointed finger at kook who raises his hands up surrendering.

"You met him today and dump your many years best friend , I see how it works but make sure he will put your table close to your crush okay" Jungkook said being petty just like Jimin who rolls his eyes.

"Taetae will teach me how to win him ,I don't need your Playboy ass" he sassed back at him making them all chuckle except Hoseok who was staring at Jimin intensely.

"Taetae?" Taehyung tilted his head and watches how Jimin's eyes went wide.

"Oh sorry you said your name is Taehyung earlier and I decided to make a nickname for you" Jimin murmured making Tae smile widely showing his full boxy smile for the first time.

"It's fine really Jimin , I just got shocked because hobi hyung calls me Tae and this is the first time someone made a nickname out of my name so I was just surprised. I'll call chim too" Tae said throwing his arm on Jimin's shoulder.

"Pretty boy don't you think that's unfair, you got to nickname level with him and I couldn't even get your number yet" Jungkook said with a fake sad face causing Tae to tsk.

"Next time when we meet , try not to get into my pants first then maybe I'll consider giving you my number" Tae said waving him off making the CEO smile knowing damn well Jimin will exchange Tae's number for ordinary yoongi's number.

But Taehyung doesn't need to know that right?.

A/n..

Sorry for mistakes

Thanks for reading

Vote and comment

Also follow