chapter 42

"Go easy on me baby ~~~~~i was still a child " Taehyung sings loudly as he walk through the hall way of Jungkook office .

The secretary look at the idol bewildered but didn't even dare to utter a word .

"I didn't get the chance to feel the world around me !~~~" he continues looking all serious with his emotions tone not minding he is about to invade Jungkook's meeting.

"And I had no time to choose , what I choose to do ~~~" he sings again loudly before pushing the conference room door open harshly shocking Everyone in the room .

"So go easy on me baby~~~" he sing nonchalantly entering the room not giving two glance at the people inside the room while Jungkook look at him confusedly as the idol walk closer to him with a brown envelope in his hands ..

Tae keep humming his song as he drop the envelope infront of the older who look up at him confusedly before opening the paper only to have his eyes went wide before looking back at taehyung who was staring at him boredly.

"The meeting will end here , everybody out !" Jungkook spoke coldly and his glare is enough for everyone to walk out without questioning.

Immediately the room was empty Jungkook look up at tae worriedly.

"Where do you get these baby ?" he ask standing up as he hold tae's hand dragging the boy body closer to his .

"According to hoseok hyung , she was apparently one of the new models you just signed , and oh I'm disappointed when do you lost your sight? How could you sign such a garbage like her ?" Tae scoffs looking away from Jungkook who frown as he doesn't why he is getting scold.

"I don't understand you star" Jungkook mutter making Tae sighs as he take a deep breath .

"The person that brought these pictures to me is one of the girls mom has tried to hook up with me before I killed them , but she happened to arrived at the house that day then took some pictures and now she's threatening me to leave you alone or she's going to release those pictures to press and when I do investigation about how she enter your company ,I found out she is one of your newly signed model" tae explained pissed off.

"Oh , I think the same person send some pictures to me too asking me to leave you or they will release it on Medias. don't worry too much about this my love , I'll take care of it" the older male said softly leaning in to give a short kiss on the idol forehead .

Tae nods .

"You know baby , I've always have dream of fucking you on this table , you up for that ?" Jungkook ask smirking seductively making Tae smack his head harshly .

"If you don't keep that thing inside your pants carefully, I'm gonna cut it off and feed it to you" Taehyung threatened and Jungkook hands instantly went down to his crotch ready to protect his babies maker at all cost .

Tae shakes his head smiling at his boyfriend scared face as he walk out of the room leaving Jungkook's to trail behind him .

"Go easy on me baby ~~~" Jungkook suddenly sings making Tae pause to turn to him shocked .

"Damn moon , you got that voice !" Tae exclaim patting Jungkook's shoulder .

"I was still a child* the CEO decided to continue dramatically as long as he gets compliment by his favourite human in the world .

And Tae join while Jungkook's Secretary watch the free concert with no care in the world.

"Didn't get the chance to feel the world around me ~~~" Tae sings now facing Jungkook whose mouth went agape as his eyes also went wide when he realized something.

"Why does this match with your life story* he asked bewildered and Tae can't help but to agree with him .

"True moon , but it's all in the past and buried down deep in the ground .because I have you here with me now " Taehyung said softly bringing Jungkook's hand up and give a little peck at the back of the CEO hand.

Jungkook shakes his head amusingly , Taehyung is just so fun of making his heart go crazy randomly.

"You are too cheesy "  Jungkook murmured slowly bumping his shoulder against the younger as he walk past him .

Taehyung laugh knowing the CEO was just trying to hide his red face away .

He ran and  jump on Jungkook back ,and that almost make them both hit ground if the older male didn't stable his stand in time .

"Don't hide your red face from me moon , I love it" Tae yell earning him a smack on his ass by Jungkook who only roll his eyes as he walk into his office leaving the secretary to sip her invisible tea .

"No drama can beat this" she murmur before continue her work.

Jungkook was standing against his black car , hands in his pocket while there are guards dressed in all black suit standing around him as he wait for his men who just enter a small apartment to come out back .

He was tapping his foot on the ground impatiently as he promised Tae to have dinner with him tonight but here he is taking care of some low life idiots ..

"Leave me !! I didn't do anything wrong!!* he can hear the high pitched voice protesting but soon the sound got louder as some of his guards drag the girl towards him before harshly pushing her on the floor infront of Jungkook who was staring at the girl blankly.

"She is the one ?"  Jungkook ask the guard and they nods before handling over some phones they found inside the girl house to him.

The lady was now staring at Jungkook scared as the CEO turn on one of the phones .

"This one is empty " Jungkook said boredly throwing the phone against the wall and the device broke into pieces .

He did the same with other two since he find nothing on them .

"She is actually smart enough not to keep those pictures on her phone so burn down the house guys and make sure everything turn into ashes" Jungkook spoke coldly making the girl eyes widen as she instantly get on her kneels , hands clasped together.

"Please Mr Jeon , I'll tell you where those pictures are but please don't burn my house" she cried making Jungkook smirk as he bend down to her level .

"Oh then tell me " he replied.

"I have it all saved inside a flashdrive which I've put inside my microwave in the kitchen when you guys are entering earlier" she said quickly and Jungkook nod to one guard who understands his message and went back inside the house bringing out the flashdrive some minutes later.

Jungkook took the flash drive chuckling dryly as he stare down at the scared girl .

"Burn the house and call my prosecutor that she tried to blackmail me and also took my private time pictures without my consent" Jungkook speak coldly before entering his car driving away not minding the girl screaming and begging cries.

The guards look at the girl boredly as they start fire on the house before dragging the girl inside their car as they drive away to drop her where she'd probably spend the rest of her life.

Jail.

Because Jeon Jungkook never give second chance to those who don't deserve it.

A/n..

Thanks for reading

Sorry for mistakes

Please vote and comment

Byeeeeee