Chapter 12

Who do y'all think will make first move in taekook ?

Will yoonminseok starts off well ?

Where do think namjin might be ?👀

Taehyung didn't know how many drinks he already had after entering his usual club once again today but he definitely couldn't function with his brain right now.

After the argument with his parents , he couldn't stand their presence and ended up leaving there with anger .

He needs to numb his pain and thinks drinking is the best way to do that .

He is currently sitting against the counter in the club , flirting with the bartender every minute and seconds .

He has high tolerance to alcohol but he exceeded his limit already.

After drinking and being satisfied with himself , he joined the people on the dance floor , grinding his body with a total stranger he doesn't even know.

Jungkook sighs as he enters the club , sitting on his usual twirl chair that was placed close to the bartender.

He ordered a drink as usual , ready to watch people dance but smiles when he sees Taehyung among them.

He'd have thought of teasing the idol if only he didn't notice something is not sitting right with the boy he is currently watching.

Not being able to stop himself , he gets on his feet pushing pass all the sweaty bodies and gets a hold of the boy who almost starts grinding against him.

Without saying anything he dragged the boy out harshly not minding the thousands of protests that left the younger's mouth.

Jungkook finally let go of the idol's hand immediately after they get outside and watches how Tae glares at him deadly.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing?" the idol asked angrily leaving Jungkook's mouth agape for a second but he knows the boy wasn't currently in his right mind.

"I am not doing anything Taehyung but I'll have to drop you at home" he said softly knowing shouting at the younger won't take them no where .

Tae chuckled dryly at the older's words .

"I am not going anywhere" Tae said with gritted teeth pointing a finger at Jungkook who only snickered because Tae really looked like a lost puppy, hiccuping every minute here and there.

The CEO wonders how many drinks the idol must have had to get him really bad tonight because he remembered Tae mention about him having a very high tolerance for alcohol.

Not trying to wander in his head too much , he gripped into tae's wrist when the idol tried to walk back inside .

"Come one Tae , you can't just keep grinding on random people. We don't want you on news tommorow for another controversy , let's get you home" kook said softly and now tae looks up at him with soft eyes.

"Don't worry about the news , I've got a lot to lose the same way I lost my whole childhood" the idol chuckled bitterly and Jungkook looks at him confused.

"What do you mean by that?" he asked but Tae only pushed him before emptying his throat on the floor.

Jungkook grimaced and felt his own throat run up,gosh what in the only trinity is that?!.

The idol fumbling on his stance holding his head tightly while trying to balance himself, turns to Jungkook again .

"You won't understand Jungkook because some words are better unsaid. There are some moments in life where silence sounds louder " Tae said and turns back walking away from Jungkook but this time towards his own car which was parked opposite the road.

Kook snapped out of his thoughts gripping Tae's elbow harshly this time .

"You re coming with me Taehyung, because I won't allow you to drive in this drunken state" he said as a matter of fact.

"Nothing will happen Mr hot CEO , even if I die nobody cares because it has always been only me against everyone. Don't worry nobody cares" Tae said laughing loudly while tears roll down his eyes.

Jungkook was shocked for a second because he couldn't believe the great Kim V is crying , having a mental breakdown right infront of him.

Fuck Alcohol.

"But I care" he murmured dragging Tae with him after snatching the idol's car keys from him and starts walking towards his own .

Tae glances at him shaking his head.

"You only care because you don't know me Mr CEO, when you get to know the real Kim Taehyung you'll run or worse hate me just like my own family does" Tae said but instead of replying Jungkook pushes him into the passenger seat locking the door as he walks to the other side getting into his own car before starting the engine and starts to drive .

"Taehyung what's your address?" he asked taking a glance at tae who had his head rested on the car glass.

The aforementioned male hiccups turning to stare at Jungkook for some moment before smiling.

"Your side profile is gorgeous Mr CEO" he said moving closer to poke Jungkook's cheeks while the CEO turns to look at him blankly before focusing back on the road.

"I know that Taehyung and that's not what I'm asking you about , tell me your address" kook said firmly but Tae only scoffs shaking his head.

"I don't wanna go home tonight , it's scary all alone drop me back at the club" he murmured but shrieks when Jungkook suddenly pulls up the car on the side road parking it.

The older male sighs , taking a deep breath in and out before turning his body fully to Taehyung who was staring right back at the older male too.

"You shouldn't have drunk this much to the point you start telling me things you'd regret later and you likely won't remember all this things you were saying then I'd have to pretend I didn't hear all this ..oh gosh" Jungkook rambles frustrated glaring at tae who was looking at him confused.

"But I am functioning well now" the idol murmured pouting because he wasn't liking the way the older was talking to him.

"You are not Taehyung because if you are you won't be pouting inside my car right now because you won't even enter my car because I am apparently a Playboy" kook said gripping the steering trying hard not to snap on Taehyung.

Taking a drunk idol to his house didn't seem like a  good decision but that right now seems like a good one.

Because going into a hotel with Tae sounds dumbly stupid.

He was lost in his thoughts for few minutes but when he turni , he was met with sleeping Tae who was snoring cutely.

"You look cute like this and not the Taehyung who always smacks my head everytime I open my mouth" kook murmured silently , pushing the male's now black hair back to it's place.

He stares at the male for few seconds before shaking his head and starts driving to his house.

With Taehyung.

A/n..

How do you guys think Tae will react the next morning?

Sorry for mistakes

Please vote and comment.

Byee