Chapter 20

I updated before so check it out if you haven't.

Jungkook was sitting on the couch with Tae's back resting on his chest , his tatted arm around the younger's petite waist.

"You are getting lost too much in your thoughts today darling, what's wrong?" Jungkook speaks up his tongue nibbling the younger's ear gently.

Tae lets out the breath he didn't know he was holding , did this man even know how much power he holds on his body ?.

Tae hummed pushing his back more against the older's firm body , Jungkook smiles softly at the clingy baby.

"You are ignoring me too much today , I'm afraid I've been replaced when I was busy" the idol mutters and Tae turns his body to face the older , he places his palm against the man's chest along with his jaw.

Jungkook stares down at tae intensely once again.

"Why do you always stare at me like that?" Tae suddenly asks making Jungkook's smile drop instantly.

He raises his brow confused.

"How darling ?" he questiona softly letting his thumb massage the younger's lower lip.

Tae sighs.

"Like I'm your whole world" Tae answers making both of them freeze for a second.

Panic rushes through the CEO'S eyes while Tae mentally scolds himself for even asking that question.

He can't seem to stop himself sometimes.

"Maybe because you are?" kook said grinning at tae who rolls his eyes when he noticed the older's flirty grin once again.

He punches the male's chest slightly earning a loud laugh from the older man.

"Stop messing around me" Tae mutters as he breaks the eye contact between him and the older.

"I am not messing with you darling" the CEO said softly but Tae ignores him and closes his eyes to pretend he was sleeping making Jungkook roll his eyes.

This baby knows how to start a serious conversation then run away at the last minute.

He then stands up from the couch letting Tae fall back entirely on it, he opens his eyes slowly when he feels a slight weight on himself.

He was welcomed with Jungkook's intense stares once again making him turn his head side ways , too nervous to meet the older male's gaze .

But kook uses his hand to hold the younger head now facing him and their faces almost touching.

He leans in, nose nuzzling the idol's cheeks softly humming at the welcoming scent of the younger.

"You like scenting my body , are you a kitten?" Tae whispers as he lets his arm wrap around the older body which was now completely lying on him.

Jungkook hummed against his cheek instead of answering his questions.

Tae let the older touch him the way he wants , he can't seem to bring himself to reject the male's gentle touches on his body.

Jungkook would definitely be the death of him.

After some moments the older finally raises his head up to look at taehyung intensely once again but Tae didn't fail to notice those unknown emotions in Jungkook's eyes once again.

"If I say I like you and ask you out , what are the chances of you rejecting me?" Jungkook asks seriously and Tae was speechless for a few seconds before he finally speaks up.

"100% , I won't think twice before rejecting you so if you have any plans for that , abort the mission while you can still do it ...don't develop feelings for me " Tae said blankly making Jungkook stare at him for some moments before he buried his face back into the younger's neck.

Tae gulps down the lump he felt in his throat.

"You know it's impossible to tell people what to do with their feelings" Jungkook murmured but Tae let the words hang in the air as he refuses to answer the male.

His front door was suddenly pushed open harshly making Tae and Jungkook heads snap up towards the entrance.

Tae looks surprised seeing his parents but that was replaced with anger almost instantly while Jungkook stares at the two people who have their mouth wide open staring at him.

He mumbled thousands of curses under his breath before pushing his body up from Tae allowing the male to also sit up.

"What are you doing here?" Tae asks coldly to his parents who were staring at Jungkook but later diverted their attention to tae when they heard his voice.

" wait how pathetic can you get Kim Taehyung?" his father said glaring at him furiously and that makes Jungkook head snap towards the man but Tae motions to stay still.

He sighs sitting down back hesitantly.

"More than you can imagine but not as much as you both are right now , Mr and Mrs Kim tell me what you are doing inside my house ?" Tae asks bored looking at his parents with hands on his hips.

"Is this one of your boy toys again?" his mother suddenly asks and kook prays Tae didn't break his neck with the amount of speed he turned around to glare at his mother.

He didn't get to say anything before his father spoke up.

"Obviously, poor boy might be thinking he found love not knowing how much of a bad curse he is hanging around " the man said shaking his head and kook looks towards Tae worriedly but the idol's face was still blank.

"Okay thanks to you , he knows now so get out of my house !" Tae stated firmly already had enough of them as he walks to pull the door open widely for the two to walk out.

"I don't know your relationship with Taehyung but you both should be ashamed of yourself for talking with him like that" Jungkook said looking disgustingly at the Kim couple but the couple scoffs.

"You will change your words when you realise how much of a curse this boy is " Mrs Kim said while Tae keeps trying to push them out of his house.

But what the woman said next made both Jungkook and Taehyung freeze on the spot.

"Did he tell you he was born with both male and female genitals ?? Did he tell how disgusting it is to have a female sex part along with male own?" the woman suddenly yells making Tae felt numb on his stance.

Okay.

A/n..

Thanks for reading

Sorry for mistakes

Please vote and comment