chapter 44

Taehyung push back the older male office door open slightly peeking inside to see the CEO who was busy signing some papers looking all serious and hot at the same time.

It's the entertainment company, the older has been there since morning but Taehyung was busy with his practice so he just get chance to check on the older male.

"Busy ?"  he ask softly making Jungkook snap his head up smiling widely when he sees his boyfriend.

The older male stare down back at his table before nodding his head .

"Yeah , didn't get chance to sign all these .been busy at the other company for days and these need my signature , but why are you standing there ?come inside my shining star"  Jungkook spoke gently and Tae hums as he finally enter letting the brown coloured door close behind him .

"I don't wanna disturb you" he walk closer to jungkook's desk taking a seat opposite the older male .

Jungkook scoffs .

"You and I know I'll prefer your presence more than anything , are you done with your practice for today ?" Jungkook mutter stretching his hand forward to wipe the small sweats on the idol forehead.

"Yeah and I just talk with the producers too , wanna spend the night over today ?" Tae then ask flipping through the random files on the table.

"I won't mind that , we should order some take-out tho"  Jungkook answered as silence take over the room . Jungkook continue signing his papers while Tae roam his eyes around the room .

Which he didn't do for long until his eyes fall back on serious looking older , Taehyung can't help but to admire the older male unexplainable gorgeous look .he can't digest the fact that this man right here belongs to him .

Where did he hit the jackpot , he remembered that day they met at the club for the first time and can't help but to compare it to their moment right now .

He was indeed blessed , his lover is too good to be true ,so perfect that Taehyung think sometimes he might have really put the CEO under his spell truly as the rumour that was flying around.

Everyone believe the billionaire is all cold and rude but Taehyung already witness the sweet , perfect and gentleman behind that cold image .

Jungkook look up when he felt the idol intense gaze on him and raised his brow questioning at the younger male who seem lost in his thoughts as he keep admiring the CEO face with a smile sitting prettily on his face.

The CEO then fake cough making Taehyung snap out of day dreaming , he look confusedly at Jungkook who was staring at him with a questioning look.

"Why are you staring at me like that ?" he asked and the CEO scoffs .

"You were staring at me like I'm some type of your meal even tho I'm actually one , why do look so lost in your thoughts?" Jungkook said making Tae smiles widely .

"Just wondering when you lost your playboy energy" Tae smirks when Jungkook jokingly glare at him knowing where the younger is going with that discussion.

Since jimin really can't keep his mouth shut infront of Tae , he end up telling the idol about Jungkook non-existent sexual life before his relationship with the idol .

Even tho that made Taehyung fall harder for the CEO but he didn't loose his chance of teasing the older male about it every chance he got .

"Don't baby ! Not today again ,let me rest will yah ?" Jungkook groan standing up from his seat as he was finally through with his signings.

Taehyung giggle enjoying his lover so done face happily .

But he squeal when the CEO suddenly pick him up walking towards the long couch in the room and lay him down softly on his back before hovering above the idol .

Taehyung smiles wrapping his arms around the older male neck."what are you doing moon" he question smiling softly when the older male scoffs as he raise his body up swiftly pulling off his jacket leaving him in ordinary shirt .

"You came to tease me didn't you babe ?" Jungkook ask as he was nuzzling the younger male cheeks while his hand busily roam around the idol curve .

Taehyung chuckle at the male statement taking a sharp breath when felt Jungkook slightly sucking on his neck .

He spread his legs a little bit accommodating  the older male body comfortably .

Jungkook lifts his head up slowly looking at the younger male with his hooded eyes before leaning down to give a short kiss on the idol lips .

Then proceed to unbutton tae's shirt first two buttons before diving in to suck on the idol collarbone softly .

Taehyung hummed contently as he slip his fingers into Jungkook's hair massaging the older male scalp the way the CEO love it .

But their moment was ruined when someone suddenly knock on the door , Jungkook groan frustratedly as he lay his head on Tae chest for some moments before pushing his body off slowly buttoning up tae's shirt back .

"Let go home after I attend to whoever is at the door" he murmured and Tae nods too sitting up as Jungkook sat down beside him before giving permission to the person outside to enter .

It was one of the production manager in the company , the man bow slightly as he walk in seeing the CEO sitting causally on the couch with hands pressed on the idol thighs .

"Good day Mr Jeon , I'm here to ask maybe you approve the files I drop earlier today so we can get into work as soon as possible" the man ask politely and Jungkook make a thinking face before standing up going through his table to get the files the man was talking about handling it over to him since he has indeed approved it .

Immediately the man walk out Jungkook already pick up his things as him and Tae left the company to Taehyung house .

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Taehyung was laying on the older male body while using his finger to trace his name that was tatted on Jungkook's chest once again .

After reaching house , they both literally pounce on each other instantly which lead them to the position they are currently after enjoying eachother every corner of the idol room .

"Our one year anniversary is in two days" Jungkook mutter making Tae look up at him humming as he admire his lover messy face and hair .

"Is there anything you want me to get you ?".. Jungkook's proceed to ask while Tae shakes his head smiling .

"I don't know, tell me what you are preparing or planning " Tae replied and kook sighs as he wasn't too sure of his plan.

"I was thinking of us enjoying the day in my private ship , we eat , swim and just lazy around for the day. what do you think ?" Jungkook explained and tae can't help to smiles .

"That was awesome but I have something too but sorry mine is a surprise" he said mischievously making Jungkook groan as he give slight slap on the idol naked butt .

"Bad boy , my bad boy I guess I'd have to wait till then right ? I don't mind as long as it's you" Jungkook shrugged hugging the younger body closer more tightly while Taehyung just chuckled at his boyfriend words.

This is sickening sweet .imma puke .

A/n.

Thanks for reading

Sorry for mistakes

Please vote and comment

Byeee 💜💜🥰🥰🥰😘😘😘🥰🤩🥰 🤩🤩🥰🤩🤩🤩🥰🤩🤩😘😘♥️💜♥️💜🥰💜💜💜🥰💜💜💜🥰😍🥰🥰😘😘♥️♥️🥰🥰🥰😘😘♥️♥️💜♥️♥️🥰♥️♥️♥️🥰♥️🥰🥰😘🥰🥰😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘♥️🥰💜♥️💜♥️💜♥️💜♥️💜♥️💜♥️💜♥️💜♥️💜♥️😍💋💋😍💋