chapter 30

We reached thirty chapters !!! .

Have a question for me ? Drop here !!!

"W-what!" Jungkook asks again to make sure he wasn't hearing things but Tae just walked to his side trying to drag the non moving CEO out of his chair.

"Come on playboy, you are heavy .. let's go" Tae said whining as he wasn't able to drag the CEO even an inch.

Jungkook sighs audibly as he holds Tae's wrist softly.

"Are you saying this because you read my message and decided to pity me ?" the older male asks leaving Tae speechless for a second before he harshly smacks Jungkook's head making the CEO wince lightly.

"Why are you thinking so low of me ? Pity you ? Please say something else ..and I'm sorry i didn't read your message on time , I thought they were the bunch of your flirty pick up lines ..so do you wanna go?The offer is still due ?" Tae mutters looking down at a seated Jungkook for an answer.

Kook smiles and finally stands up from the chair.

He then completely pulls his tie off , unbuttoning two buttons of his shirt and that makes Tae drool for seconds before he snaps out of it when he sees Jungkook smirking at him.

"Let's go sweetheart" Jungkook spoke softly , taking the idol's hand as they finally walked out of his office.

He stops at his secretary desk.

"Whenever Mr kang and the others bring the files ,keep them on my table and you can have the food you order ..I'll be out the whole day " he said to the lady who nods bowing slightly as the CEO enters the elevator with Tae right beside him.

He didn't let go of Taehyung's hand even after they enter the elevator but instead starts using his thumb to rub the idol's wrist gently ..his other hand inside his pocket.

"You know " Jungkook starts and Tae turns his head looking at the CEO to continue his words.

"I always had something for elevator sex , wanna try it out with me ?" he finishes making Tae to facepalm , he should have really expected that from the playboy.

No matter how long he had be listening to jungkook's flirty or sexual comments , he can never get used to it.

He smacks the now chuckling CEO's arms slightly.

"Shut your mouth" he orders side glaring at Jungkook who raised his hands up in surrender.

"Okay darling " kook murmured trying to hold back his laughter.

Tae notices that and pouts.

"You know I hate you ?" he asks Jungkook who stops laughing but now has a very dirty smirk on his gorgeous face.

"I know darling and I love you too " he said as the elevator doors open , he drags the idol out with him not bothering to reply to any of the staffs who bow to greet him.

Tae was about to walk towards where Jungkook's car was parked but the CEO drags him back pulling him out towards the busy road of Seoul.

"What the hell are you doing?" Tae asks confused but only gets a grin as an answer.

"Don't you get tired sitting inside the car or house all day , let's enjoy the street today darling" kook said softly using his thumb to massage the male's wrist.

Tae looks at him bewildered.

"Do you think we can have a peaceful day with my face and yours ? It'll only take me minutes to get mobbed by fans " Tae said looking at Jungkook like the older has grown two heads.