Chapter 17

When Tae opens his eyes , his view was Jungkook who was also lying beside him now but with his eyes wide open.

This man is creepy damn , how can you watch someone who's sleeping?!.

"Oh you are awake sweetheart" the older mutters sitting up very well and Tae nods also following the CEO's movement .

"Yeah what's the time?" Tae asks groggily as he pushes his hair back with his fingers casually not knowing about a certain person who almost lost his mind at the sight.

"It's 11pm darling" Jungkook replies gulping as he looks away from Tae to get rid of those dirty thoughts.

"Gosh thought I had been sleeping for hundred years and why were you watching me sleeping??" Tae asked slightly smacking the older male's head.

Kook whines.

"Stop hitting me sweetheart, I just like the view and besides you were squirming in your sleep I guess it was a  nightmare" Jungkook said and watches how Tae's head snap towards him almost instantly.

"Hmnnn more like reality" the idol murmured under his breath but Jungkook heard him loud and clear.

"Why don't you tell me what's haunting your dreams and let me be your bad dream catcher and lock them far away" Jungkook said as him and Tae are literally facing each other now.

Jungkook subtly places his hand on tae's folded legs.

Tae chuckles dryly peeking at Jungkook through his long lashes.

"The way you rate yourself amuses me playboy" the male mutters sarcastically making kook to chuckle not taking any offense out of the male's words.

"I know darling but if you can trust me enough to sleep inside my house , I think I'm qualified enough to at least know something personal about you" Jungkook said seriously making tae raise his brows at him challenged.

"Who says I trust you?" Tae challenges back making Jungkook laugh shortly.

The CEO leans in closer to tae who keep contact with him without backing down.

The older's breath was fanning his face but he knows Jungkook won't do anything Tae won't like.

With that thought in his head , he realise the man was right because indeed Taehyung put his trust in Jungkook before he could even realize it.

"Baby boy I'm literally invading your personal space but you tolerate me , you sleep in my house peacefully with no worries of maybe I could just try and take a naked picture of you and sell online , Kim Taehyung you trust me but do you know what too much trust leads to?" Jungkook said lowly, his breath fanning the idol's face with every words that leaves his mouth.

"Betrayal , cries and pain" Tae let those words slip pass his lips and kook chuckled.

"You keep amazing me sweetheart because yes ,you're right so should i say you're planning on getting betrayed , or you really want to cry and you are hungry for pain?" kook asks with raised brows and watches how Tae snickered. This time the idol leans in more closer their lips now ghosting each other.

"What you don't know is very much than what you know playboy , pain is a part of me dear , I've watched myself drown in my tears countless times and being betrayed is my purpose in life so worry less about me , I've got a lot to loose" Tae said blankly and kook smiles , dry smiles before pushing his face forward leading his lips and tae's to touch for some seconds.

None of them make a move to pull back but Jungkook suddenly speaks up.

"I guess we can't relate to each other's pain then , but I know for sure you aren't what you make people believe you are and I have been tempted to get rid of that mask of yours" Jungkook whispered against the male's lips.

Tae moves back smiling softly yet sadly as he gets up from the bed keeping contact with Jungkook who keeps looking back at him with an unread expression.

"That'd be like a trading session with the devil , it's a give and take session darling and you know the devil never lost a deal" Tae said pulling his shirt off over his head and throws it directly on Jungkook's face as he takes a new shirt from the older male's closet wearing it back.

"In this situation , I think we're like predator and prey ..you try all your best to keep those emotions very well while I'd try to mess them up and next time you change your clothes infront of me , I'd have your little ass bouncing on my dick and I mean it Taehyung" Jungkook said in all seriousness before getting off the bed and walking out of the bedroom.

Where he sees namjoon and Jin pretending they were not just spying on them just right now but he ignores the two and walks downstairs leaving Jin and husband to stare at eachother shocked.

"That's ---" Jin starts

"Darker than what we can call a love story" Namjoon finishes for him and they both run a race when they heard another pair of footsteps coming closer to the door.

Tae walks out of the room silently to downstairs. He sees Jungkook setting up the dining when he gets down and smiles before smacking the male's head slightly.

"Hey sweetheart don't kill your future husband's brain yet" Jungkook said fake whining as his flirty attitude was back once again.

Leaving everything that happened inside the bedroom buried till until further notice.

Namjoon and Jin who were watching from the stairs shake their head as this wasn't part of what they actually expected.

They were expecting something like every normal love story where they'd get to see them making out but only have their mentality hunted from those words they heard from Jungkook and Tae earlier.

What's eating their head up is how fast these two change up and act that they didn't just threaten each other some minutes ago.

"We shouldn't have stalked them "...namjoon murmured and Jin nods agreeing with him.

"True" he said as they walk back into their room not ready to see another sadist session with those two.

"Wow this is awesome" Tae commented as he eats the food with Jungkook just watching him eat like a creep.

"I was imagining how awesome that pretty mouth of yours will feel around my dick " Jungkook said blankly making Tae choke on his food and he picks the glass of water up throwing it against Jungkook's face.

"Fuck you !!".

"Gladly sweetheart".

A/n..

Sorry for mistakes

Thanks for reading

Please vote and comment