Chapter 13

Please why are you not voting ? You don't want to meet BTS ? 🥺🥺🥺 Please vote because y'all are my universe and I put y'all first.

Always comments too , inspiration comes from you guys not my empty brain ..

It quite uninspiring when you guys read but refused to vote or even comment , some even comment without voting while voting take less time than commenting.

Please vote please 😭😭😭😭 joy is not happy .

I have a mute Tae taekook story (I don't know if anyone remember) but I had to pull it down because the response was so dry and I don't want the same thing to happen to this story ..

I get unmotivated easily than way I got motivate .

Love you guys so much ♥️

Taehyung hisses lightly as he felt his head strain in Spain without the (s) , someone please remind him never to exceed his limit anymore .

Okay (joy is drunk again).

He grumbles mumbling thousands of curses under his breath as he sits up before pealing his eyes open trying to register whose room it was.

"Where the fuck am I?!" he mumbled as he finally sits up seeing he is inside a very big luxurious room .

He look around the luxurious room trying to remember if he had been here before but seriously he doesn't know where ever he is

"Tae don't ever drink again in your life and hopefully I didn't try nonsense last night " he murmured but snaps his head up when someone pushes the door open and a familiar figure enters the room with a tray consisting of a glass of water and some pills.

Taehyung sighs when he sees Jungkook and keepi calm because at least he can trust Jungkook a little bit.

He might act all bratty with kook because of the older's unfiltered mouth but really he didn't fail to see pass those nasty flirting skills.

Wolves don't have to growl out loudly to recognize another , they were the same.

Emotions masked , Tae uses his strong facade to hide his own while Jungkook uses his flirty acts to mask his own .

Tae rolls his eyes when Jungkook glares at him deadly.

"Listen here brat , next time you drink pass your limit your little ass will get spanked and I mean it Kim Taehyung" the CEO said stretching the pill out to the male who takes it gently with the water.

He gulps the pill down once before resting his back against the Hoverboard.

"Please don't lecture me! this nasty headache is torturing me already " Tae murmured softly.

The older male scoffs before sitting down at the edge of the bed touching Tae's forehead slightly.

Tae flinches back at the sudden contact before relaxing back slowly , he looks up at the older with his real soft eyes.