Chapter 16

Jungkook was sitting infront of his hyung and his husband who were staring at him confused.

"Why are you sitting like a kicked puppy kook , you apologized already so let's forget about the past and live in the present" his brother namjoon and his husband nods agreeing with him making the young CEO sigh to himself.

As Taehyung suggested the older really talked out what happened years ago between his brother and him and everything seems good now.

"Okay hyung , what do you guys like to have ?" kook asks trying to enlighten the dry atmosphere.

"I don't want anything kook , come on give me the full gossip about how life in Korea. Has there been any one new yet and are you still straight?" Jin , namjoon's husband asks excited moving from his seat to sit down beside Jungkook who finally loosens up chuckling at the older's old habit.

"Straight? I don't even know about my sexuality anymore hyung but I actually have my eye on someone but it seems hopeless at that side" Jungkook said sighing when he remembered how many times Tae has rejected his stupid advances towards him.

Jin look surprised by the information.

"You mean someone rejected you?" Namjoon was the one who spoke with shock and kook sighs nodding his head as he pouts lightly.

"I can't believe that" Jin chuckles because he can remember how Jungkook always got both boys and girls on his tail while he was still in America.

"Hyung you know the type of rejection I never imagine , I told him my hyung is coming and he said he'd try to hit on him then I try saying he should give me a chance instead but guess what he said hyung ?" kook said and the two look at him confused.

"He said no ?" Jin asks and Jungkook shakes his head.

"He said he wasn't really planning child abuse so I am a child hyung!" kook whines rolling his eyes when he sees his hyung and his husband holding back their laughter.

"Don't laugh hyung!" he whined loudly making the couple raise their hands up in surrender.

"But really it's not everytime we hear about you getting rejected , like damn man I'd like to meet this boy" Namjoon said and Jungkook scoffs.

"Hyung he is another species , like he makes it obvious he is into me the way I am into him , like sexual attraction but still he rejects me every damn time majestically" kook keeps rambling while the couple enjoy his misery.

They can tell Korea is gonna be a lot of fun for them.

"Try winning him over with money now if you want him that much , just one night you can offer him a lot money he won't be able to reject" Jin said making Jungkook to shake his head.

These people don't know Kim V.

"I offered him my whole money and my self hyung , he said he doesn't fuck with demons" Jungkook exclaims dramatically leading Namjoon and Jin into another pit of uncontrollable laughter.

"Wow damn, he sounds like special species" namjoon stated and Jungkook couldn't agree less with him.

"More than special hyung but Taehyung is a mystery I don't think I'm bold enough to want to unreveal " Jungkook said in all seriousness making the two older raise their brows questioningly at him.

But the door bell rang at the same time making Jungkook shoot out of his seat.

"That must be Taehyung" he murmured to jin and namjoon as he walks up to the door pushing it open to see a tired looking Tae making a frown settle on his own face pushing the door more widely for Taehyung to enter.

"You look damn tired , something wrong?" Jungkook asks as he leads Tae towards the living room where Namjoon and Jin were sitting.

Tae hummed.

Jungkookie didn't fail to notice the shock look on his brother and his husband's face immediately after they saw Taehyung.

"Kim V!!?" Jin yells making Tae scrunch his nose , that name never sounded so formal till now.

"Hyungs meet Taehyung my friend and Taehyung this my hyung Kim Namjoon and his husband , Kim Seokjin". Jungkook introduces making Tae furrow his brows confused as he sits down.

"Isn't your surname jeon?" he asks making Jungkook smile.

"Yeah but hyung didn't use our father name , he uses his mothery last name and yes we have different mothers " Jungkook explained making Tae's mouth into an O.

"Nice to meet you , I am this playboy's only real friend" Tae introduces himself making namjoon and jin laugh silently.

"On nice to finally meet you too Taehyung" Jin said smiling while Tae roams his eyes all over Jin's figure before moving his gaze to namjoon who was staring at the male in surprise.

"Not trying to act like this playboy here but you both look damn fine , I wonder why all hot guys are always taken" Tae said rolling his eyes when he heard Jungkook scoff.

Jin and namjoon smile.

"But Jungkook is also hot and single , why don't you hit on him?" Jin asked trying to tease Tae who made a choking voice with disgusting face.

"Hmnnn maybe we'd talk about that when he finally grows up " Tae said nonchalantly and Jin and namjoon finally understood Jungkook's misery.

"But how did both of you become friends?" Namjoon asks pointing to tae and kook.

"We met in a club and because of jimin we kinda interacted so like destiny we seem to be running to each other too much so here we are" Jungkook said half lying because him and Tae never mistakenly ran into each other except from the club.

"Speaking of jimin , where is he ??"  Namjoon asks making Jungkook sigh dramatically.

"He had eyes on yoongi but went on a date with Taehyung's best friend using the excuse since you are having tae to yourself let me borrow his friend then" Jungkook said making Jin and namjoon chuckle.

Very expected of jimin , disappointed but not surprised.

Jungkook turns towards Tae placing his palm softly on the younger's forehead.

"You don't have a fever , what's wrong ?" he asks softly brushing the male's hair back as the idol sighs leaning into his touch once again while namjoon and Jin watch with their mouths agape.

"I haven't get a good sleep for weeks now and talking with the CEO today is extra work to my brain" Tae replies using the same soft voice with the older.

"You can rest in my room for a bit , I'd call you down when hyung finishes cooking" Jungkook suggested softly and Tae nods standing up without questioning as Jungkook guides him up to his room while namjin turn to stare at each other confused.

Jungkook softly guides Tae to lie down on his bed before covering the idol's half body with a blanket and watch as Tae closes his eyes almost instantly.

"You look extra pretty today sweetheart , sleep well" the older murmured shortly before leaning down and giving a small peck on tae's nose before exiting the room.

Jungkook raised his brow at his brother and Jin who were staring at him with hawk eyes.

"I don't understand the two of you" Jin said shortly , too SPEECHLESS to even form any words.

"I don't too" was the reply he got from Jungkook.

A/n..

Sorry for mistakes

Thanks for reading

Please vote and comment