Elise: She's only just regaining consciousness. The Inquisitor that brought her in caused her serious trauma that Cinder has been unconscious for a day. So we haven't interrogated her yet.

Ozpin: I see.... I have another concern to bring up with you.

Elise: Hm?

Ozpin: Someone managed to get into the Vault earlier, do you know anything about that?

Elise leans back on her seat.

Elise: Why do you assume that I know anything about that? Isn't the Vault your jurisdiction?

Ozpin: You always have eyes on things you deem important. I'm sure that you know something about this and.... Well.... Amber is missing.

Elise glares at Ozpin.

Elise: You lost a critically injured Maiden so soon after having Pyrrha Nikos see her?

Ozpin's eyes widen.

Ozpin: You do know something. You must know who accessed the Vault so soon after we left it.

Elise: Hm, I may, I may not. Honestly, I need to consult with Inquisitor Locke to see if he knows anything. I don't get minute by minute reports you know.

Ozpin sighs and rubs his eyes behind his glasses.

Ozpin: I know, thank you for looking into this, Elise.

Elise returns her gaze to the screen and sees the fight is now over. Sun lets out a pained groan before Yang hits him in the stomach, his Aura sparkling up to try and defend him from the last hit to the face by the upset blonde. He lands on his back as the buzzer sounds over the roars of the audience. Yang lowers her fists and closes her red eyes, breathing a sigh of relief before opening them back up to her usual lilac and raising her arm in victory.

Elise: Oh, I missed it.

Port: What a way to kick off the finals!

The stage is enclosed by the stadium floor again

Oobleck: Yang Xiao Long wins!

Ruby splays her arms in excitement as she screams out to Yang.

Ruby: Yeah! You did it, sis!

Blake: Way to go, Yang!

Yang: Better luck next time, Sun.

Sun chuckles as he stands back up while Yang starts walking away. Yang then hears a familiar voice.

Mercury: There's not going to be a next time, Blondie!

Yang: Huh?!

A sharp sound is heard in the sudden silence as Yang turns around just in time to see Mercury appear out of nowhere and leap forward with a kick to his unsuspecting victim. Yang scowls as she just manages to both bring her gauntlet down on and shoot his leg before he hits her. The second she does so, there is a sound of something breaking. The audience gasps in shock, and Sun reels back from the pain. Mercury was gone and Yang's widened in complete surprise.

Yang: S-Sun???

Oobleck: My word!

Port: Cut the cameras!

Near one of the entrances to the stage, Emerald is standing by the unconscious bodies of a pair of guards. She smirks ominously as she walks away. Yang looks around her and sees looks of surprise, horror, and hatred at her. Sun is still grasping his injured body part, rocking back and forth

Sun: My leg, MY LEG! AH!!

Yang: Sun, I-I am so sorry!

Yang tries to approach him but he drags himself back. She stops just as she notices the Atlesian Knight-200 droids and two Atlesian Soldiers and a Mimaran trooper circling the Huntress-in-training and raising their guns to her.