No surprise there.

Who would reply to the person who broke your heart and used you multiple times? She should have been happy that he has still not blocked her or replied something hurtful, only kept at read. Nevertheless, she was not going to give up yet so she typed something longer.

SOWON:
ㅡI don't even know what to say or how to apologise for hurting you Hoseok. I know its been a while but regret still tears my heart every day and I cannot find my lost self until you give me a chance to apologise sincerely.

With more hope, she sent the text and noticed that he read it after two minutes. But this time the dots did not move and nothing happen even when she waited for long.

SOWON:
ㅡI am not asking you to forgive me but please, just give me one chance to show how much I am guilty. Let me try to save the special bond we had Hoseok before I lose it all for real.

Still, no reply came but Sowon knew that he was seeing the message because they were all being kept on read immediately.

SOWON:
ㅡJung Hoseok. Will you really be like this? I know you have the right to be angry but don't I also have the right to try saving our relationship before it really disappears.

Sent and marked as read.

SOWON:
ㅡThe bond is not broken. . .is it? It's not too late, right?

Again, it was kept on read. By now Sowon was discouraged and she wondered if the male even read her messages or was busy with some other works. He was a busy doctor after all.

SOWON:
ㅡJust one chance Hobi, please?

Seen.

Maybe giving up was better, she tried something today at least though it was not so fruitful as she hoped. But her heart pleaded and she decided to send one last text.

SOWON:
ㅡSorry for disturbing you. I'll stop bothering you from now onwards.

But right after she sent the text, Sowon noticed something. Hoseok was typing again. She could not even react properly when her phone vibrated the next second with a new message.

HOSEOK:
ㅡTuesday, 5 p.m. sharp at Caffeinated House.

SOWON:
ㅡWait, you really mean we can meet?

HOSEOK:
ㅡBe on time. I dislike tardy people.

Still confused and overwhelmed she wrote back a thank you reply but it was not delivered. Maybe he had switched off his phone or the battery was dead. Whatever it was, at least she got a chance to pay back what she had lost.

“Thank my luck I texted him. I have no idea how the call would have turned out.”

Indeed even texting felt weird and tensed which was supposed to be normal but she found it hard to register how cold and brief Hoseok tried to seem. If suppose she had tried calling his number it would turn out as switched off for sure.

But why did he suddenly decide to meet her, after so long? Was he no longer mad or had other work? Was it her irritating messages or what could have prompted him? While Sowon wondered about it, her eyes fell to the calendar and she realised that today was Monday.

So tomorrow was Tuesday.

“Oh my- I don’t even know what to do once I see him!”

She exclaimed and tried to rack her brain for any idea on how to make her old friend happy. Excitement and fear filled her, and she started to go around to prepare for tomorrow. One question was a mystery.

Would tomorrow be the day to make or break her?

A/N: FINALLY<3 Give me your thoughts, anyone reading this book, please :)